The Absents... (Part 1)

I looked at him confused but picked up the phone anyway...
*
*
You:Hello?
Diggy:Is Aubriel with you!?
You:with me!? No she's with you!
Diggy:shit!
You:Daniel where the hell is my daughter!?
Diggy:I don't know [YN] I wa-
*
*
I hung up and grabbed my purse heading for the door, Terrell called for me but I couldn't worry about that right now... I drove to Daniels mother house, only dig's car was there he answered and I barged in..
*
*
You:Daniel this better be a fucking joke!! Where is she! Aubrey!
Diggy:She's not here! I tried I called her cell no answer I went by her friends house, the park, her school, I'm just as confused as you right now!
You:you just picked her up not to long ago how in the hell did you just lose her!
Diggy:I didn't lose her [YN] she was here! I know she was she was playing with the kids.
You:Kids omg where is Mina and Jr!?
Diggy:my mom took them out after I called them and told them she was gone! The police came by to take information and is out looking.
You:What the fuck Daniel! I ca-
*
*
Before I could finish I seen Jessica walking out eating ice cream...
*
*
You:why is she- you know what that doesn't even matter what matters is that I left MY daughter in the hands of an amateur!!
Diggy:Amateur!? I've took care of her her whole life TF you mean amateur! You better watch your mouth!
You:Here you go again! You always throwing that shit back in my face! Woohoo kudos for fucking you!
Diggy:Yea you just remember that I didn't have to!
You:Then WHY DID YOU!?
Diggy:Because I love her like she's mine!
You:And I love Jr like he's mine! Do you see me throwing it back in your face!?
Diggy:man I swear! You are just-
You:Just what Daniel!?
Jessica:(laughs)
*
*
I looked at her like she was crazy and she just continued laughing and I threw my purse on the couch.
*
*
You:Bitch what's so funny!?
Jessica:you...bitch
You:you really don't wanna start with me right now because tr-
Jessica:Because what Ms. "Perfect" !? Your gonna what slap me?...Punch me?...how about catch a case? Yea I'll sue your ass!
You:you know what I'm-
Jessica:no I don't know [YN] but what I do know is that YOUR daughter is missing and MY son is safe with his grandparents...what? Can't keep up with her little bad ass!?
*
*
I charged at her but diggy pulled me back...
*
*
You:I will whoop your ass! Don't you ever try to insult me by using MY daughter and son!
Diggy:chill!
Jessica:Last time I checked Jr is MY son!
You:Yea that you left!
Jessica:I did not leave him. I GAVE him to his Biological father! Something you couldn't do with that little girl!
*
*
I took off my heels and threw them at her dumbass! She ducked and dodged while I still charged at her but diggy just held me...
*
*
You:go ahead bitch keep writing your death sentence! I told you to keep my daughter out of your fucking mouth, now ima have to bust it!
*
*
I charged again but diggy held me tighter...
*
*
Jessica:ohhh I'm so scared! Worry about your fatherless daughter!
You:I swear to god Daniel if you don't let me go!
Daniel:no
Jessica:and what are you going to do huh?
Daniel:shut up Jessica!
*
*
I was trying so hard to get from diggy's grip but it didn't work! I was confused, hurt, and mad all at once but refused to show this bitch!
*
*
Jessica(laughing) oh yea this is good!
You:Bitch is this a game to you!?
Jessica:actually It is... See you have have been oh such a bitch to me even when I lost MY child!
You:You are crazy!
Diggy:alright Jessica it's time to go!
Jessica:no Daniel let me finish telling her about this "Game"
You:I swea-
Jessica:enough with the swearing sweetie it's really not good for you.
You:I will beat yo-
Jessica:shhh let me finish...Now...like I was saying this is a game you see I think of it as hmmm Chess. Owwweee you were a cheating bastard just kept taking all of my pieces knocking me down when tried getting up, took my danny away from me!, Took MY son away from me! So you know what I did? Huh? I said well since she wants to take away all of my pieces it was time to end the game...
You:what the hell are you talking about!?
*
*
Diggy still held me in the corner while she walked a little closer...
*
*
Jessica:well your little daughter came to me...she asked me all types of questions annoying if you ask me but whatever I answered the little brat. She asked questions like "why are you so close to my daddy?" "How do I know her daddy?" the brat even asked "Why do I come around?" But you know what she asked me the Darnest thing..."Was I around when her mommy first got pregnant?" And like the honest person I am I said "no" she said "well why not?" I said "because I was with your father" well fast forward blah blah blah the little brat decided to get smart so you know I had to shut her down... She goes "you can't talk to me like that! Ill tell my daddy..." So I said "If you can find who he is"
*
*
I swear I was so tired of her mouth I was ready to beat her and diggy's ass!
*
*
You:Bitch I swear I'm going to hurt you so bad! How dare you!?
Jessica:I'm not done though [YN] see...other than you I was honest with her when she asked "what was I talking about?"
You:I swear you-
Jessica:My my my all this swearing. So you know what I did...huh!? I told her!
*
*
I was screaming loud and pushing myself away from diggy when I finally got loose and ran towards her he grabbed me and she came real close to me face...
*
*
Jessica:yea she didn't like the truth either......hmm what is it they say after the game.....ohh yea Check mate bitch!
*
*
She walked out of the house and diggy held me for a while before I pushed and hit him.
*
*
You:(Screaming) let me go!
Diggy:[YN] Calm down!
You:(Yells) CALM DOWN!? YOUR LITTLE BITCH STANDS IN MY FACE DISRESPECTING ME AND MY DAUGHTER AND YOU LET HER BUT YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN!? YOU ARE A SORRY ASS MAN DANIEL! YOU LET THAT BITCH DISRESPECT US!
Diggy:if you would just let me explain!
You:(Yells) EXPLAIN WHAT!? AND DID YOU HEAR WHAT THAT BITCH JUST SAID!? SHE TOLD AUBRIEL YOU WASNT HER FATHER! OH MY GOD!
*
*
My voice was cracking and the tears just ran down...I was beyond angry that I just took off on diggy...
*
*
You:I hate you! I swear I hate you!
Diggy:Hate me!? I'm just as hurt as you [YN] my daughter is missing and she's out there confused! Do you think I wanted her to find out like this!? But Jessica she's s-
You:I don't wanna hear it! YOU HAD HER AROUND MY CHILDREN NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!?
Diggy:She didn't Pacifically say that she told her that.
You:Come on Daniel! Don't be stupid!
Diggy:I'm j-
You:Save it!
*
*
I grabbed my purse and went out the door to find my daughter...
*
*
*
*
*
*

{Hey guys thanks for reading I'm writing the next chapter now hope you enjoyed. VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW #Muchlove }