Party Time...

5 Days Later...

*

*

*

Today was a day before Aubrey's birthday and dinner even though I should have planned this months earlier. I was still running around making sure things were all ready... I had made the reservations, called and ordered her cake, balloons, her guest, and I hear diggy's bringing her a special guest, I had everything set. I had just picked the kids up from school and had to take them by diggy's, we got there and the kids went straight to find their grandparents. Aubrey stayed with us in the living room.

*

*

Diggy:so is everything set for tomorrow?

You:Yup Aubrey are your friends still going?

Aubrey:yea

Diggy:How many friends are we talking about?

Aubrey:8

Diggy:And who's paying for their food?

Aubrey:Mom

Diggy:Yea? And what about the cake?

Aubrey:Mom ordered it but mike is paying for it.

Diggy:Really why didn't you come to me for it?

Aubrey:He offered daddy it's not that serious.

You:Yea Daniel!

Diggy:Yea alright...so who else is coming to this dinner?

Aubrey:Uhhh well of course you guys nana, papa, Grandma, Grandpa,auntie Angela and Vanessa, Uncle Jojo, uncle Russy, Auntie Miley, Mike,Michael jr, Seven, oh and Some of mike's family.

Diggy:Mike? His family? Don't you think this is kind of too soon?

You:I mean I don't think so Aubrey really wants him to go and he did help.

Diggy:With the cake? You could have just came to me!

You:I didn't even go to him he came to me! What is your problem diggy?

Diggy:nothing.

Aubrey:I can't wait!

You:We still have to get home your dress should already be delivered

Aubrey:Yay!

You:ok go get jr and Amina and say hi to your Nana

Aubrey:ok.

*

*

She walked out and I knew that diggy just couldn't wait...

*

*

Diggy:I'm not feeling this at all!

You:Feeling what Daniel?

Diggy:she just found out about him last Sunday now he's paying for her cake and inviting his whole family to her birthday dinner! Wassup with that? How could you let that happen?

You:It's the perfect time Daniel! And what do you mean "how could I let that happen?" Aubriel wants him there and he wants to come simple. Yes he has helped me with a lot of her birthday plans. So what! You really need to get over this whole grudge thing you got!

Diggy:You are the one that forgave him without any real thought to the whole situation!

You:It's not about me! See that's your problem your so focused on what you want to go on and her party that your not even considering what she wants! She has accepted him, his situation, problems, apology, everything. Why can't you accept it? No I know why...your too caught up in your own feelings!!!