I Hate You Don't Leave Me

-Demi's P.O.V.-

I was on my way to the airport to see my beautiful girlfriend Y/N. The crew and I had returned today from doing some relaxation in Africa, and I found it really amazing of them to go out of their way to throw a birthday party for me. And I loved meeting the children! After a long plain ride to the airport, I finally arrived. When I arrived, I saw a bunch of Lovatics, and something told me that they had read my tweet and dragged their parents here. I heard all of them screaming and yelling out Y/N's name. They screamed even louder as they saw the tourists before us exiting, and then they saw Max carrying most of the luggage, with more of it being carried by flight attendants. That was when I saw Y/N, and her eyes lit up. A big smile erupted on her face. I dropped everything that I was carrying, and ran up to her. Y/N picked me up into the air, twirling me around, all the while keeping our faces centimeters apart. She set me back down, kissing me on the nose, eyes, cheeks, forehead, and finally, my lips. When Y/N kissed my nose I had the habit of giggling uncontrollably, which she found adorable. My Lovatics 'awed' at Y/N and I's cuteness, and I could feel them taking pictures. The security that came with me made sure that any fans that were in the airport did not bother any of us.

"I've missed you so much." I whispered to Y/N, leaning in so that our forehead's were touching. She rubbed her nose against mine, and kissed me again.

"I've missed you too." Someone cleared their throat, and I looked behind me to see Marissa lifting up one of her eyebrows.

"What, we don't get to greet Y/N?" Y/N smiled, and hugged Marissa, and the rest of the crew. Max dropped the heavy luggage, and she gave him a hug too. Max was very nice, always making sure that I was okay when fans interacted with me. After about five more minutes of greeting everyone, the lot of us headed back to the van that was waiting at the front of the airport. Security went first, trying to clear a path so that we could make our way to the van. Max stayed behind us, to make sure that nobody got to Y/N, me, or the crew. Y/N took my hand in hers, and let me go first, so that we'd all be able to get into the van sooner. Fans took pictures of me and her, screaming out how cute we were together, how we needed to get married, and some of it was even hate. But I ignored the nasty comments. Getting in, Y/N sat down next to me. Security was piling the luggage into the trunk, and Max took the steering wheel. All the way back, we told Y/N how Africa was, and she told us what had being going on here in Cali while we were gone.

"Wake up.... .Y/N........ Wake up, babe....." I started shaking her, and she slowly opened her eyes. I was hovering over her, smiling down at her.

"Yay! You're awake!" I cheered.

"What is it, Demzil?"

"Nothing, I was just getting lonely....... And it's one in the afternoon." Her beautiful Y/E/C eyes widened.

"Demi, why didn't you wake me up sooner?"

"You look so beautiful sleeping, Y/N. And I was at an interview, just got back. I thought you'd be awake by now..... Guess I was wrong." I leaned down and kissed her, my necklace that she bought me for our 8-month anniversary dangling in front of our faces. I pulled myself away, but Y/N pulled me back down by my necklace, and moved away from underneath me, causing me to hit the bed face-first. Y/N was laughing, and I looked up at her, giving her a look asking, 'What the fuck was that for?'

"That's for not waking me up sooner, Lovato!" She teased, and headed into the bathroom to get washed up. I just laughed, and turned on the TV, placing my arms back to support my head.

~3 Days Later~

Y/N had her hand placed firmly around my waist. The limo door opened, and Y/N took a seat next to Maddie. I came in after her, seating myself next to her on her left. Y/N placed her hand on my knee, and put her other hand around my shoulders. I nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck, and closed my eyes. I had had a headache all night and I had a bad feeling about this concert. Currently Y/N, me, Maddie, Dallas, Max, my mom, and Eddie were heading to the concert that I would be holding in the Madison Square Garden. Just seeing how far I've gotten, made me feel so proud of myself and my crew. We've come so far. And every time that I'd win an award, the pride and happiness shone in my eyes clearly. But for some reason I was on edge tonight. Much like Y/N, but she was much more eased. She seemed more nervous than ever. Maybe it was because the concert was at Madison Square Garden. But it looked like something else was up. Was she feeling the same way I was? Before I knew it, the limo came to a slow stop, and the door opened. I got out first, and held out my hand to help Y/N up. The cameras started flashing immediately and questions were thrown out at us. The door to the stage opened, and Max made sure that all of us were able to get in unscathed. Walking on stage, I watched my Lovatics try to come onto the stage, with the start of millions of girls, and guys, screaming. The rest of the night was just listening to the music and joking around, and me being a klutz of course. The last song of the night was going to be "Warrior," and the crowd went silent. Deathly silent. Nobody made a sound. The music started, and I started to sing. All you could hear was me singing the song and the powerful chords behind me. It was really beautiful. This song never made Y/N cry, but tonight it did when I looked over at her. The song ended, and the crowd erupted in cheers. As I turned my back to the audience to get a drink, I heard Max scream something. The word registered into my brain faster than any word had ever before.