Makeup Tag

-Demi's P.O.V.-

Since Y/N was a YouTube sensation, I told her I wanted to do the couple makeup tag. I set it up on Twitcam, and Y/N had it on YouTube.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" Y/N asked. I nodded. The Twitcam and video already started.

"What if I poke you in your eye?" Y/N asked holding lip gloss. The poor gal has never worn makeup a day in her life.

"You won't." I giggled. Y/N huffed.

"Can I have help?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Start babe." I laughed.

"Fine. Kiss." She said poking her lips out to me. I laughed and gave her a kiss. A question popped up on my Twitcam.

"@DemetriaWerx4Me asks: Have I ever worn makeup? No. I don't even watch the commercials so I have no idea of what I'm doing. I don't even kiss Demi when she wears it. I prefer all natural." Y/N smiled proudly. I smiled back and winked at the cameras as I have her a long kiss.

"So first I'm going to take this like um... It's like a liquid thingy with a stick. I guess I'm going to put it on her eyes?" Y/N said aloud. Confusion was so cute on her. I closed my eyes as she smeared the lip gloss on my eyelids.

"Now there's lipstick. I know what this is because sometimes Demi can't wait." Y/N smirked. I smacked her arm and she laughed. She put that on my lips. That's one right.

"Okay here's another liquid thing with a stick. It has like pointy things on it... Um... It's black. I guess we put this on the eyebrows?" Y/N leaned forward and put mascara all over my eyebrows. I had to stifle a laugh. I looked over at a comment.

"@LovaticsLike_Us says that you are doing very well." (Authors note: That's my actual twitter!) I laughed.

"Babe, it's not funny. This was your idea." Y/N pouted. I laughed.

"Sowwy. Continue cutie." I smiled. Y/N nodded and pulled out blush.

"What the fuck is this? Uh. Can makeup go on arms too?" Y/N asked. I shook my head. I want to make it somewhat easy.

"Okay. Nose it is. Looks like Jill will have to fix this." She sighed. She sprayed it on my nose. I sneezed.

"Bless you." She said. She pulled out foundation.

"Okay so this goes on the cheeks. I think. Um... Am I almost done?" Y/N asked. I laughed and nodded. She smiled and put it on my cheeks.

"More powder. Great." She examined the eye shadow.

"Can you open this please?" Y/N asked. I smiled, shaking my head as I took it from her and opened it. She put some blue on my chin.

"Blue looks the best." She said softly. I laughed. She took out the pencil. Oh lord.

"Why do you have a colored pencil?" She asked. Y/N shrugged and wrote something on my forehead with it.

"Okay. Done!" Y/N said proudly. I turned towards the camera and I burst out laughing.

"Does it really look that bad?" Y/N asked laughing slightly.

"You wrote: Demi plus Y/N equals forever. That part looks good." I laughed harder.

"You did good babe. Now, give me a kiss."

"Hell no." Y/N replied. I pouted. She scrunched her face up and slowly leaned in. She wiped some of the lipstick off and kissed the part that looked like it didn't have makeup on it.

"I'm done with this makeup tag shit." Y/N said throwing an eyelash curler on the ground and walking away.

"Well there's our couple makeup tag. She's cute right? How do I look? Maybe I should wear this for my next music video." I giggled and showed the viewers my wrist. Telling them to Stay Strong without saying it. I blew them a kiss and waved goodbye before shutting off the cameras.

"Babe! I'm doing your makeup next!" I yelled running to find Y/N.
--------------------------------

Author's note: @LovaticsLike_Us is my real Twitter so follow me or nah and I actually have never worn makeup and I don't even know if some of those are real things. Lol bear with me here! Hope you enjoyed that!