Never Knew I Needed pt. 2

-Demi's P.O.V.-

Tears poured down my face as I drove fast to the hospital. I quickly called my family and Y/N's family. Marissa came too. I parked my car and ran inside the hospital doors.

"Lovato-Y/L/N! Where is she? Hurry!" I shrieked. The receptionist looked at me, widened her eyes, and typed quickly.

"Room 209, bu-." I cut her off by running down the hall. I could hear her calling my name, but I didn't care. I jumped in the elevator and clicked the button. I leaned against the back wall and tried composing myself.

"First kid too huh?" Another lady asked. I opened my eyes and looked at her. I saw a LGBT pride bracelet and smiled, showing her mine.

"Not exactly. Just a family emergency." I said. The lady's face dropped and she gave me a look of sympathy.

"I'm so sorry." She said softly. I shook my head.

"Everything will be fine. Congrats!" I yelled as the door opened. I dashed down the hall trying to find room 209. I kicked the door open and stood there in horror as I saw my baby. My broken baby.

"Y/N." I sobbed.

"Heart rate dropping!" A nurse yelled.

"No!" I yelled. A nurse looked at me. He grabbed me and started forcing me out the room.

"No! Baby! Y/N! Wake up! Please!" I sobbed. I hit the nurses back repeatedly, kicking and screaming.

"Y/N! No! Please!" I yelled. I was really giving this nurse a run for his money. I guess I felt bad, but I had more important things to worry about.

"You can't be in here right now! We're doing everything we can!" The nurse said, grunting.

"Let me go! Let me go now!" I started to kick harder. I probably looked like a caged animal, finally being set free but someone is trying to put me back in.

"Y/N!" I yelled again. We were nearing the door.

"I love you Y/N! Stay Strong!" I yelled as I showed her my wrists even though she couldn't see them. I was still fighting my way back in there as Eddie and my mom held me back.

"Let them do their jobs baby girl. It's okay." My mom kissed my head and hugged me tight. I collapsed into her arms.

"Y-Y/N. Mommy.." I sobbed. My mom hugged me tighter and played with my hair. I calmed down, soft sobs escaping my lips. Y/N's family sat quietly in their chairs, too shocked to say anything. Marissa and Dallas were cuddling Maddie a little ways away from me. It's all my fault.

"Don't say that sweetie." My mom cooed softly. Had I said that out loud?

"This IS all your fault Demi! You pushed her away! She hates us now!" Maddie yelled.

"Maddison!" Eddie snapped. I shook my head.

"She's right. I'm so sorry Maddie." I started crying again.

"You can take your words and all your lies, cause I really don't care." Maddie said coldly. She walked off with Marissa and Dallas chasing after her. I cried harder.

"Please. Y/N. Wake up." I whispered clinging to my mom's shirt. Maddie really doesn't care. A few hours passed and I was still hiccuping from my crying.

"Lovato-Y/L/N?" Someone asked. I looked up and saw it was the doctor so I jumped up and ran to him.

"Yes, yes! How is she?" I asked wiping my eyes.

"Y/N..."

-------------------------------
Here is your part 2! Enjoy the cliffhanger. >:)