Never Been Hurt

-Demi's P.O.V.-

"Ready?" I asked. I was about to grab Y/N's hand but she ran off and opened the door.

MOMMY! DADDY!" She yelled. My parents engulfed her in a hug and I shook my head and laughed breathlessly.

"Thanks for helping with the bags." I said mock angrily.

"Sorry Princess." Y/N kissed my cheek.

"DEMI!" Maddie ran to me and hugged me tight. I laughed and kissed her over and over again.

"Y/N!" Dallas yelled. She hugged Y/N and kissed her cheeks. Maddie grabbed my forearm and I looked down.

"Maddie.. What is that?" I asked. Fresh cuts. No. No no no. I did everything I was supposed to do to keep her away from this. Maddie looked down and then looked up at me and ran up the steps. I collapsed into Y/N arms.

"Excuse me mom." She smiled warmly at my mother, step father, and older sister and pulled me aside.

"What's wrong?" Y/N asked rubbing my back.

"M-Madd.." I couldn't even finish. Luckily, she understood exactly what I was saying. She hugged me tighter.

"I'll talk to her. Keep Staying Strong baby." She kissed me passionately on the lips before racing up the steps. As soon as I heard Maddie's door shut, I walked up the stairs quietly. I creaked open the door.

"Demi hates me Y/N! I really screwed up!" Maddie cried. I bit my lip to hold in the tears.

"No monkey. You didn't. Demi loves you and she honestly did her best to keep you away from this. She adores you Maddie." Y/N said.

"Really?" Maddie asked.

"Well duh! I always like to think that she's talking about you in her song." Y/N pointed out. I smiled, knowing she told me this before.

"What song?" Maddie asked.

"I WILL LOVE YOU! LIKE I'VE NEVER BEEN HURT!" Y/N sang loudly. Maddie giggled.

"You have nice pipes." She laughed. Y/N thanked her. Maddie was't being sarcastic, Y/N could really sing. I opened the door the rest of the way.

"Like I've never been hurt! Hurt! Hurt! Hurt! Hurt!" I sang smiling.

"Demi!" Maddie cried and ran to me.

"I'm sorry." She sobbed into my arms.

"No babygirl. No apologies. We're gonna get you help okay? Everything is okay." I kissed her head. Y/N released her gay flag and smiled.

"Uh! Group hug guys yeah!" She said in a mock gay voice and joined Maddie and I in the hug. Maddie and I laughed.

"This is why I married you." I laughed kissing her cheek.

"WAIT! WHAT?!" Maddie and Dallas yelled. Eddie and my mom walked in shortly after.

"Number one, it's not nice to eavesdrop. Number two, she proposed and I accepted. We're getting married!" I screamed showing them the ring.

"ALRIGHT Y/N/N!" Maddie yelled slapping her a high five. Y/N chuckled and hugged her. I side hugged Y/N and while Maddie joined my parents and our other sister, I stole Y/N away to a corner and kissed her passionately.

"I love you." She smiled. "I love you too Princess." Y/N mumbled and kissed me again.