Full House

-Demi's P.O.V.-

I finally got off the plane after two hours of being delayed. I was tired and ready to go home and cuddle with Y/N and my kids. Max drove me home and helped me take the bags inside. It was dark and no sounds we're being made, so I'm guessing that they were all sleeping. I silently walked upstairs and smiled at the image I saw. There they were. Y/N was cuddling with our two kids and... MADDIE! I guess I made too much noise and that woke up Luke. He started crying, which woke up Skylar. Maddie woke up and grabbed Luke while Y/N grabbed Skylar.

"It's okay baby." Y/N said still half sleep while patting Skylar's back softly.

"Get some sleep Mads, I got both of them." Y/N said kissing her head. I love this about Y/N. She always treated Maddie like a Princess. She grabbed both kids and staggered past me still sleep. I kissed Maddie's cheek.

"I'm home baby girl." I whispered. She was in a deep sleep. I smiled and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Alright, 2 bottles of warm milk for the cutest kids. One table for momma to go back to sleep." Y/N mumbled. I laughed quietly. Y/N kissed Luke and he squeezed her nose softly. She chuckled and kissed Skylar making Skylar squeeze Y/N's lips out making her look like a duck.

"One things for sure, me and mommy make some cute ass kids." Y/N laughed and sat at the table with them. I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her cheek.

"You're damn right." I whispered in her ear. I felt Y/N smile and that caused me to smile.

"Baby." She breathed. She turned around and immediately backed me to the wall, attaching our lips.

"Gee, you haven't missed me at all." I muttered sarcastically. Y/N grunted.

"Well, if you think I don't miss you then I guess no more kisses." Y/N said. I swear I felt the ground shake as my jaw hit it.

"But..." I said quietly. Y/N laughed.

"Okay, I'm done. You get all the kisses you want." She smiled. I smiled as she picked my jaw up.

"I'm really happy to have you home." Y/N said putting her forehead on mine.

"Me too. Now, I want my babies." I smiled reaching out to them.

"She's right here. Duh." Y/N smiled cheekily. I kissed her nose and slipped out of the way as she tried to kiss me.

"Gross Demetria!" She said removing her lips from the wall. I shrugged and picked up Skylar, then Luke.

"Babies!" I yelled happily.

"Mommy!" Luke yelled. Skylar wasn't done with her milk so she just snuggled in my neck.

"These kids are definitely yours." I said looking at Y/N.

"Why do you say that? I mean, I know they're mine, but that was so random." Y/N said. A smile grew on her face after saying those two words.

"Here we go." I rolled my eyes. I braced myself since I knew what to expect already.

"It's a party get down! So random!" I couldn't help but laugh as Y/N sang a little bit of the theme song. This is what you get when you live with a Disney Geek.

"You done?" I asked giggling. Y/N nodded.

"Too tired to do the rest."

"As I was saying, I know Luke is yours because he's reaching for the Zebra Cakes. It's your favorite snack and both of you are forever eating." I smirked as I saw that Y/N had a little piece of a zebra cake on her nose. She pouted.

"I can stop when I want to." She protested. I nodded, laughing.

"Of course. I know Skylar is yours because when you are tired or you have just woken up, you don't like to talk to anyone." I said kissing Skylar's Y/H/C hair.

"That's true. Can we go to bed Princess? I have to get up in the morning." Y/N asked.

"Fuck. I wanted to spend time with you tomorrow. Alright, let's go." I grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs. I put the kids in the bed and Y/N and I managed to get in beside them. Almost instantly the babies and Y/N were sleep. I snuggled into Y/N and kissed her nose.

"I love you." I whispered before falling asleep.