I'm Coming Home

First, I would just like to say thanks to all the people who has been liking my imagines, commenting on my imagines, and my new follower! Hello to you! I also saw that @michi2020 wishes there was a part 2 to Never Knew I Needed.. So what do the rest of you think? Yay? Neigh? Not sure if I spelled that right.. But here is your update!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Demi's P.O.V.-

"I'll be back before home before you know it." That's the last thing she said to me before she was gone. I didn't even tell her I was pregnant. I didn't get to. It was all so fast that.. I don't think she could've handled having a child. Let alone two! She was too stressed.

"Mommy!" My little girl yelled.

"Get up!" My little boy pushed me. I smiled opening my eyes. My eyes landed on the both of them. One sucking their thumb, the other holding on tightly to the pacifier.

"Morning babies." I smiled. Skylar, our girl, took out her pacifier.

"Moning!" She smiled. I giggled at her trying to repeat it back to me and her wide smile showing her two teeth.

"Hi." Luke, our boy, said waving with his free hand. I grabbed them both and hugged them. I got up and was about to go to the bathroom when I passed the calendar. I walked back slowly and looked at it closely.

"Holy shit." I muttered.

"Howy sit!" Luke yelled. I turned around quickly.

"Oh no no no! Don't say that! Shhh!" I panicked. Y/N always did say that I needed a filter. Skylar laughed at me panicking and I laughed and pushed her over on the bed, making both of us laugh again. I went back over to the calendar and realized that we had to get ready. Now! I hurried and did my duties in the bathroom before getting dressed. I grabbed the kids and we went in their room and I got them ready. They were both 2, and although Y/N didn't know who they were, they certainly knew who she was.

"Okay guys! Ready?" I asked as I buckled them in. They nodded.

"See momma?" Luke asked.

"Yeah!" Skylar yells. I passed Skylar her Fruity Pebbles, her favorite cereal along with Y/N's. I passed Luke his Trix, another one of Y/N's favorites. Max drove us to the airport and when we got there, he lead us in. They'd be here in about 5 minutes.

"Where momma?" Luke asked.

"Soon baby boy." I reassured him. Soon, one by one soldier came off the plane. I heard crying and cheering and I wanted to do the same. Everyone was leaving and Y/N still hadn't came out yet. I was thinking really bad thoughts. Max squeezed my shoulders.

"Look Demetria." He said. I opened my eyes to see that my kids took off and attached themselves to Y/N's legs. She walked up to me.

"Hi Princess." She whispered. I smiled. I hugged her tightly.

"Don't ever leave me again! Ever!" I cried.

"Shhh it's alright." Y/N chuckled and rubbed my back. I missed this. Being able to hug her, touch her, hear her voice, laugh, feel her comfort. I leaned back and met those amazing Y/E/C eyes that I loved so much. I leaned up, because I was short, and she leaned down, because she was tall, and we shared a passionate kiss. I missed this too. We pulled away as Skylar pushed me away.

"Mine." She said.

"Mine." Luke copied. Y/N looked down.

"Dallas finally had kids yeah? You on baby duty?" She asked studying them.

"Actually..." I hesitated. I looked at Max and he nodded. I took a deep breath and let it out before speaking.

"Those kids are mine and yours." I said quietly. She looked at me and beautiful Y/E/C eyes widened.

"W-what?" She asked.

"I had Skylar and Luke while you were away. I didn't tell you I was pregnant because then you would've stressed more." I said. Her eyes welled up with tears and she grabbed both kids.

"Hi momma." Luke waved.

"Hi!" Skylar smiled.

"Momma? You know who I am?" Y/N cried. She hugged them tightly and cried more. She kissed their heads.

"Meet your kids. Skylar Alexia Lovato-Y/L/N and Luke Trenton Lovato-Y/L/N." I said pointing at them.

"Skylar Alexia and Luke Trenton." She said amazed. I thought she was going to be mad at me.

"Demi." She said with force in her voice. I whimpered softly and met her gaze.

"We have kids!" She yelled. She bounced them up and down in her arms and they giggled. She laughed with them. I'm glad she came home.