Good Feeling

-Demi's P.O.V.-

It was the first day of senior year. My mom moved out of my dad's place and took my sister and I with her. I have to start at a new school. Any school would have been fine, but this is the first day of senior year. I walked into my first period, which is science, and I feel like an outcast. Even more because the teacher just had to make me sit in the front of the room. Another girl sat down next to me.

"Are you new? I've never seen you before." Well, hint hint hun.

"Yeah, I just moved here."

"Cool. What's your name?" She asked?

"I'm Demi." I forced a smile on my face, finally looking up to her. Damn. She is beautiful. That fake smile turned into a hardcore real one.

"That's pretty, I'm Y/N, but Y/N/N is fine. Just to warn you people get teased for talking to me because I'm a lesbian." Her smile faltered a bit.

"That's okay. I'm bisexual." I smiled. I caught her smile and I blushed a little. I'm not even sure why. The teacher, Mr. Burgar, starts class. My breath hitched as Y/N/N's hot breath hit my ear.

"Do you want to sit with me and my friends at lunch? We are all open and excepting." I nodded, thinking that maybe this might not be so bad. Y/N/N and I spent time together for a few months and then she asked me to meet her at the park because she has something she wants to ask me.

At the Park:

Y/N/N ran over to me and embraced me in a tight hug.

"Hey Demi, how are you today?" She asked me. I eyed her suspiciously.

"Good.. What did you want to ask me?" I asked, kinda getting impatient. Y/N looked down and started to kick at the dirt. A nervous habit of hers that I have observed.

"Well... I don't want to lose our friendship, but will you go out with me? I really like you a lot. Like.. A lot, a lot. Like.. Love a lot." She blushed. It took me awhile to process what she said, but as soon as I got it, a wide smile spread across my face.

"YES!! I like you a lot too!" I yelled. I then jumped up and down like an idiot. I began to blush and she chuckled and pulled me into a hug.

"That was awkward..." I said into the hug.

"It's okay. I don't mind. You're too cute!" She kissed my cheek.

"Thanks. So are you." I smiled. We leave the park to go meet up with our friends and tell them the good news. As I'm explaining what happened, I learned that they have been telling Y/N/N as often as they have been telling me that we should go out. As we leave Steak N' Shake, Y/N/N slipped her hand in mine. I got a good feeling.