Pregnant

-Demi's P.O.V.-
I got home and shut my door. I took a deep breath and bolted up the stairs.

"Okay, okay. Let's do this." I whispered. After awhile, I realized I was done.

"3 pregnancy tests done." I whispered to myself. I set my phone timer and laid on the bed. I closed my eyes. I really hope this works. Y/N and I have been trying really hard for the past year. I heard my timer go off. I shut it off and got up. I walked in with my eyes closed.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I ran into the entranceway of the bathroom. I opened my eyes and found myself staring at the wood. I kicked it, only hurting myself more. I whimpered. I walked into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror.

"If it isn't positive, just remember that Y/N loves you either way. There's pros and cons to both sides. Pro to it being negative, we get to try more and more which when Y/N is with me I have NO problem with doing. Con to it being negative, I don't know if we will ever reach our goal. Pro to it being positive, we have our first child. Con to it being negative, the diapers. If it's a stink bomb, it's Y/N's turn to change the diaper. Every single time. There's no way in hell that I am st-." I got cut off.

"And why are you talking to yourself?" Y/N asked, smirking. Instead of answering, that was my cue to hide my blush by giving her a hug.

"Hi beautiful." Y/N whispered. She pecked my cheek and I smiled. She poked my dimple and I slapped her hand away.

"Stop doing that." I said pouting. She poked my nose instead.

"Okay." She smiled. I hit her arm and grabbed the pregnancy tests.

"What are those? Do the doctors let you pee on a stick now instead of inside a cup? It's still messy but-." I shushed my adorable girlfriend.

"No, no. Just, be quiet. These are pregnancy tests." I said. I cringed at peeing in a cup. Y/N's beautiful Y/E/C eyes lit up along with her face. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I looked down.

"Oh my God." I whispered.

"What is it? If it's not positive that's okay. I have absolutely no problem with trying again. We can start now if you'd like." Y/N said already halfway out the door. I shook my head and grabbed her arm, pulling her back. I handed her the tests. She looked at them.

"DEMI! WE HAVE 3, COUNT THEM, 3 ADDITION SIGNS! WE'RE PREGNANT!" Y/N yelled. I nodded, happy tears coming down without a second thought. Y/N brought me into a massive hug, picking me up, and spinning me around.

"We did it." She whispered into my ear, still hugging me. I nodded. She pulled out her phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm calling mommy! Duh!" Y/N said. I rolled my eyes as she dialed my mom's number.

"So like after this are we allowed to go to Babies R Us? Or Toys R Us? What color should the room be? Do you think they want Huggies or Pampers?" Y/N asked excitedly.

"Babe, I think we should wait until the baby is a bit bigger so we can determine if it's a boy or girl before buying everything." I said holding her shoulders. She nodded and sat down, calming down. A big smile broke out on my face.

"I say we go with Huggies!" I yelled. She laughed and hugged me. Then I groaned and pushed her away.

"Damn. I didn't think them hormones would kick in this fast." Y/N said.

"I don't think they do, but labor is gonna be a bitch. Just a warning, when he or she is ready, wear a steel glove. Oh, and prepared to get yelled at." I said truthfully. Y/N looked at me in horror. Her mouth hung open, eyes popping out of her head, body stiff.

"Babies R Us first love." I smiled and kissed her nose before leaving the room. And the rollercoaster starts now, but I have never been more ready.