Unexpected Proposal

-Demi's P.O.V.-

Tonight was special! I was taking Y/N out to propose! We've been together for 2 years and I think it's time. I've already talked to my parents and hers. They're excited like me! I was half-patient waiting for Y/N. I smiled seeing her come down the steps.

"Ready babe?" Y/N asked. I nodded and took full inventory.

"On second thought, let's just stay home." I smirked, biting my lip. Y/N rolled her eyes and guided me to the door. I giggled and we got in the car. As we kept nearing the venue, I was pretty damn nervous.

"DEMI! DEMI LOOK! DISNEY WORLD!" Y/N yelled excitedly. I laughed and gave her a long passionate kiss as I parked the car. I pulled away and kissed her nose.

"You're so cute." I smiled. I got out the car and opened the car door for Y/N. She thanked me and took my hand.

"Should've told me you were taking me here. I would've brought my Mickey ears." Y/N said. I laughed again and guided her to the newest attraction. I had beast castle renewed and I lined it up with Y/N and I's memories. Beauty and the Beast is Y/N's favorite Disney Princess movie, so it only made sense. I handed her a blindfold. She backed away from me.

"There's no way in hell I'm letting you put another blindfold on me."

"Why not?" I asked. I knew the answer, but it always gave me an excuse to kiss her.

"The last time you put a blindfold on me, I ended up getting pushed into ocean water, rolled in sand, and then you let me go and I tripped over a boulder which made me twist my ankle." Y/N said. I giggled a little.

"I'm sorry for all that baby," I kissed her temple.

"But this is different. I promise." I said linking my pinky with hers. She smiled and eventually nodded. I slipped the blindfold over her eyes and tied it.

"Can you see anything?" I asked. She shook her head. I smiled and grabbed both her hands. I lead her into the castle and opened the door. I left her hands and walked behind her. I untied the blindfold and watched as she cutely tried regaining her vision. She took a look around.

"Did you do this?" She asked. She smiled at the picture when she, Maddie, Dallas, and I all dressed up in Monster's Inc. onesies. Maddie was Boo, I was Mike, Dallas was Randall, and Y/N was Sully. She turned to me. The light reflected beautifully off her Y/E/C eyes. A tear fell from her eye as I nodded.

"Why?" She asked.

"Well, I just felt that we needed this. I've been so busy and I missed us. Just us spending time together." I smiled. Y/N smiled back and kissed me. I kissed back.

"Let's go eat love." I smiled. Y/N nodded and followed me to the table. She looked down and laughed.

"Pepperoni pizza. My favorite." I smiled cheekily. Y/N reached over the table and gave me a meaningful peck. We ate, talked, danced, talked, kissed, and talked some more. It was time. I pulled her to the middle of the floor.

"I have to tell you the real reason I did this." I said nervously. Y/N pulled her cute confused face, but nodded.

"Well, we've been together for 2 years and 28 days now." I said dropping to one knee. I connected eyes with Y/N, but couldn't figure out how she was feeling. That made everything worse. So much worse.

"I love you. I have loved you ever since you kept Maddie calm and safe on the Ferris wheel when it stopped. You ran out on stage and surprised me by playing the guitar for Got Dynamite on our one month. You dressed as a surfer and went on stage to surf through the crowd. You're in love with me enough to dress up like Superman, tie some harnesses on you, and fly to grab me because my shoe was untied and you were afraid that I might have tripped. You dyed your hair and let me cut it. You make me food. Most importantly, you treat me and my famiy, your family, my Lovatics, and everyone around you like royalty. I'm never going to find that in someone else and quite honestly, I don't have to. So Y/N, I'm asking you. Will you marry me?" I asked. It was silent for a bit, then Y/N began laughing. I stood up and started to put the ring away. Y/N stopped me.

"I'll marry you, if you marry me." She smirked, dropping down to one knee and pulling out a ring. Now I understood why she laughed. We both planned to propose on the same night. I laughed and nodded. We both slipped each other's rings on the other's hand. We hugged and shared a long kiss.

"Maddie! I know you're here munchkin!" Y/N yelled. My family along with Y/N's and even Marissa came out groaning.

"You knew?" I asked. They all nodded.

"Now let's go home! Y/N promised me a Toy Story night!" My mom yelled. I giggled as both our families were in a different Toy Story character onesie.

"Demi, I feel like I'm flying!" Y/N said kissing my cheek. I giggled and shook my head.

"No, you're just falling with style."