Prologue

"Mom! Where are you?" he shouted.

He could hear loud crashes outside his room. He was so scared. The doorknob started to move like someone was trying to open the locked door. He thought about his mom. For a moment, he hesitated to open it but decided not to when he suddenly heard a loud gun shot coming from the outside.

Scared, he ran and hid inside his walk in closet. He was shaking and his heart was racing. Someone was trying to break the door open. It didn't take long when the intruder finally succeeded.

A man wearing a bonnet entered his room. He was carrying a gun. He could see him from the small gap between the closet doors. His fears started to worsen when the man started to ransack his room. He wanted to shout and cry out loud but his little mind warned him of the scary possibilities. He started to muffle his cries by covering his mouth with both hands.

The man was now looking at the closet's way and his heart started to beat faster. Fears started to cover his hope. For a moment, he was certain that he was going to lose his life now. He was going to die young. He was going to leave this world without saying goodbye to his family... his mom... his dad...

The man started to walk towards his direction. He closed his eyes and prayed for his dear life. Tears never stopped falling and sobs started to come out his mouth.

I love you mom... I love you dad...

The man was about to open the closet when they heard something that made him ran and leaped out of his window...

The police car's siren.

Author's Note:

Hello Readers!

So yeah, this is my new book. It's going to be a totally different story from my first two books. Something just came up my mind and it felt like I needed to write it like... now na... as in ASAP. Hehehe. Hope you guys would also like, love, and support it just like TF and MBS. And yes, it's still Darren on the cover. He's still the face of my main character.💚

So yeah! I'm getting crazier. Please do comment and vote. I love reading comments. I'm also open to suggestions and opinions if you have some. Love you guys!
Thank you!😍😘

Don't forget to hit the STAR button to vote. Thank you!😍😘

Disclaimer: I do not own the pictures used in this story. Credits to Owners. ©