Alls Well That Ends in Earwax.

Last Time: "The mirror." Harry said spotting something he recognised. "It shows you you're greatest desire." Danny wasn't listening, he was frowning in confusion as a familiar feeling settled within him. His ghost sense felt as though it was stuck in his throat. His eyes widened in shock.

"It wasn't Snape." He breathed.

"I th-thought I heard s-someone f-f-following me." Said a figure stepping out from behind the mirror.

And Now:
---

"Professor Quirell?" Harry asked. "Where's Snape?"

"I... Uh, S-s-stunned the scoundrel a w-while back, I just came to m-make sure the stone was s-s-safe." The man offered.

"Liar. Harry remember, he was the one warning about the troll in the dungeon when it was obviously on the first floor. I saw him mumbling along side Snape during the quiddich game but thought he was just talking to Minerva, and he's making my ghost sense go all wonky and I couldn't figure out why. Harry it's him. He's the thief."

"C-clever little badger." Quirrel spat.

"I wish to see the boy. The one who bares my scar." Hissed another voice that made Harry's head hurt and Danny's throat tickle. Quirrel turned and began to unwind his turban until a face was revealed on the back of his head.

"Ugh, sick... You might wanna get that looked at." Danny huffed.

"You, this is such a wasteful use of your bloodline." The face hissed in Danny's direction.

"Do you use skin cream to keep that skin nice and greasy or do you just stick your backwards face in a deep fryer?" Danny replied.

"I-i-insolent child, do you kn-n-now to whom y-you speak!" Quirrel snapped

"N-no, sir. And frankly I don't care. I literally just played chess to the death, so come quietly or come in pain but you're going to Dumbledore and then you're going to jail." Danny growled.

"You sh-should be grovelling on y-your feet, whelp!!" Quirrel howled.

"Oh please, is that the best you can do?" Danny replied sardonically.

"He doesn't bow simply because he doesn't know." Mr ugly, parasitic second face said.

"He's Voldemort." Harry said finally finding his voice.

"You mean creepy dead guy? No wonder my ghost sense is on the fritz. Some kind of messed up possession?" Danny grunted. "And sorry, I don't bow to mass murderers."

Quirrel turned around and pointed his want at Danny sending out a stun, which he was getting tired of very quickly. Danny flew back and landed with a thud, rings shifting over his body as Danny was forced into his human form. The stun was stronger than Ron's, it wasn't easily shaken off. "D-do as I say or it w-will be the killing curse n-next."

"Okay... Okay. Don't hurt him." Harry said quickly. Danny wanted to tell the two-faced jerk to shove his wand where the sun don't shine but his tongue wouldn't work. He could only manage a growl.

"Stay d-down m-mutt." The man said to Danny before shoving Harry over to the mirror. "W-what so you see?"

Danny zoned out as he focused on regaining movement. Slowly he managed to get onto his hands and knees, another growl rumbling in his throat. Quirrel looked to the side and shrieked in surprise as a flash of black and white fur latched onto his arm and bit down hard, drawing blood. There was a struggle before he managed to fling the creature off him, it hitting the ground with a yelp and a whine.