☣Number 66☣

Yeah so let's just say for this chapter stuff is gonna get weird with 66, and this song is basically her.

----------------------------------------

*Nico's POV*

Jyugo, Rock, Uno and I were sitting in our cell doing what we wanted. Hajime came back and told us we were going to be a new cell mate! But then a minute after he said this he realized that Zero was gone and went to look for her.

For some reason Uno and Rock were blushing the whole day 'wonder what happened?' I kept thinking but I didn't care. I was watching Danganronpa on my computer (She isn't going to be a character in the anime) and Leon just got killed!

I started smiling at this while Jyugo just looked at me weirdly. He was watching the anime with me but he was in back of me and had no idea what was going on. All he knew was someone was dying and I was smiling.

"I wonder where Zero-Chan is~" I half said half whined. "We don't know and why do you keep changing her name, First Zero then Zero-chan and then just back and forth" Jyugo asked me slightly annoyed. 

"I don't know" I said with a cheeky grin on. "Oi and what happened to you two" Jyugo continued pointing at Uno and Rock. "N-NOTHING!" They both screamed and started to blush more. "What did you see Zero's panties or something" Jyugo said.

I don't know why but after hearing this I got a feeling of pain in my chest. "owwie" I said and held my chest. Rock came and picked me up, I believe he thinks I need my pills but that isn't it. I already took them today. 

*Uno's POV*

I still couldn't get over what happened this morning. I kept replaying it in my mind and it kept getting worse and worse. "Found her" I heard Hajime's voice say. "Good job Big bro!" I knew that voice, Hitoshi.

"Hitoshi what are you doing here?" I asked her and she looked over at me. I then noticed Zero being held my Hajime to where she was over his shoulder with her ass facing me. I started to blush even more. "I am here to help with number 66!" He yelled having a smile on his face.

"yeah yeah" Hajime grumbled then we heard chains. "That must be her!" she said happily. Yeah the new prisoner is a girl, normally I would be happy but I already feel complete with Zero here with us. 

As soon as the girl entered so did Nico and Rock. They all looked at one another, at least I think. She had a mask over her head Nico and Rock just walked in and sat with us. Same thing with Zero she sat behind me while watching anime with Nico. It made my heart sting but I brushed it off as nothing.

She looked at us and smiled.

"Hello, My name is Mino Kuma or number 66!" she said in a voice that sounded sweet but I could feel the venom dripping from it

"Hello, My name is Mino Kuma or number 66!" she said in a voice that sounded sweet but I could feel the venom dripping from it. She then looked at me and her eyes went wide. "S-S-S-Senpai..." She said in a shaky voice. She then started to cry.