☣Melodies☣

This is another memory, but please don't yell in the comments about it. There is a reason there is going to be so many of these memories. If I don't put these in the ending I have planned out wont make any sense. And this is pretty sad so get the tissues ready.

-----------------------------------------

"MOMMY!" A little girl with beautiful (H/c) cried holding her hands over her eyes. The little girl had been no older than 3 years old. She had tears like rivers flowing down her soft features.

The young girl was in a white room, a hospital room to be  more specific. She was next to a bed, holding a beautiful woman on top of it. She had no hair, because of her illness an illness that has been with her for a while.

The woman had beautiful (e/c) eyes, they held so many emotions on of which was sadness. The young woman once had long brown hair. She held the brightest smile anyone had ever seen. 

Her name was Melody Sugoroku, she was a loving mother to 3 children. Hitoshi, Hajime and (F/n). A little bit after her angel (F/n) was born she was diagnosed with an illness, the doctors had no idea how long she had to live.

Since this illness was a new one and unnamed they had no way to help this mother. But even with this knowledge the woman still smiled. "It's alright" she would say, or "I understand thank you for your help."

Melody had already alerted Hitoshi and Hajime about what had happened. They were indeed heartbroken, but they new better than to show her their tears. Everyone tried to spend every moment with the loving mother.

Although (F/n) didn't realize why she didn't mind, she was able to see her mother so much more. Whenever the little girl would ask "What happened to your hair?" or "Mommy why do you look sad?" 

All Melody would do is smile and say "Mommy is changing for the better" making the little girl smile too. This loving mother knew she didn't have much longer to live, she would go to the hospital weekly to see how her condition was.

Every time she went (F/n) would want to go with her, while the brothers stayed at the house waiting for their dear sister and mother to come home. Each time they would tell Melody how her condition was getting worse she didn't cry only smile.

Fore she knew when she had smiled, her little angel would smile right back at her. Even though everyone knew (F/n) was smarted than a normal child she couldn't figure out something was wrong.

At only 3 she was able to write, she was able to do so much. Melody couldn't help but think her precious children are what she is paying the price for. But she didn't mind, she would give up everything for those 3 to be happy.

One day (F/n) came back with a bigger smile on than normal. "What happened (F/n)?" Hitoshi asked her while Hajime and Melody looked at the small girl. 

"I got an A on my writing poem" She said with a big smile on her face. (F/n) was moved into a higher grade to keep up with her learning, she was currently learning at a 4th grade level.

"That's wonderful darling, may we hear the poem?" Melody asked the small child while giving her best smile. All the little girl could do was nod to her loving mother. (F/n) cleared her throat before saying

"She Hides all of Her Problems Behind A Smile,

Behind Her Smile is A World of Pain and Hurt,

You May Think You Know Her,

But You Really Have No Idea"

No one was able to move, unknown to them before the little girl had realized everything bad that was going on. She couldn't comprehend it, so she wrote it in a poem to share with everyone getting her feelings across.