☣Until It's Gone☣

AUTHOR-CHAN IS TYPING AND HER THUMB IS A OKAY! So don't worry and thanks for the comments they made my day XD!

-------------------------------------------------

*3rd Person POV*

"Until it's gone..." And with that the Elf was no where to be seen.  All of the boys from cell 13 started to look around trying to find where that stupid blonde had gone off to.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?!" Rock started to freak out finally thinking about what the man had said to them. 

"He's got Zero huh? Well it seems we finally know where she is, but the problem is we don't know where she is with him or if she is in danger" Jyugo started to say. Everyone was surprised at how calm he was being about this.

But inside of his head it was a mess, he just didn't want to show anyone. 'Why the hell did someone take my Zero!?' he thought as he tried to look cool in front of the others. He was yelling at himself for letting the young woman out of his sights.

They all turned to the door hearing a big bang at it. There was Hajime with Hitoshi right next to him both panting like no tomorrow.

"W-WHERE *pant* IS SHE *pant!!!!" Hitoshi screamed as if it was her- his own child. Everyone looked down feeling bad about letting her go out of their sights.

*Long Ways Away*

The Female with (H/c) hair was chained up with her hands tied together to the ceiling. While her legs had weights on them that even she couldn't break. 

She wasn't awake yet but she was going to be soon. The young girl was having a dream about her old life and how happy she was, oh how happy she will be to wake up here.

While the young girl slept the man named Elf was walking around getting the scene set. He had weapons all around and giant machines scattered everywhere. He didn't want to harm the young girl for he was in love with her.

He didn't know why or how but it happened. He did know her before but he never was able to figure out why he felt this way. At first he thought it was a spell and started hoping from place to place trying to get someone to help him.

Once he finally realized his feelings he couldn't make these feelings go away so instead he embraced them. Everywhere there was pictures of (F/n). He had to cover them up for now since he was finally getting able to see the real thing again.

Just looking at her made his heart flutter. He had no idea if she would hate him when she woke up.

(Author: But doesn't she already hate you?

Elf:S-S-SHUT UP ASSHOLE!)

But he could only pray to fix this by asking and pleading. And if not, then he would have to do it the hard way. He didn't want to see you sad, but if it would make you love him it would be okay. 

(F/n) finally starts to wake up only to be met with the face of Elf.

*Reader's POV*

My head hurt and I felt dizzy, my hands and ankles hurt as well but not as bad. 'Where am I?' I thought as I tried to open my eyes. I only wish that I hadn't.

I looked and saw the smiling face of Elf standing in front of me. 

"Good morning Doll" He said with a creepy grin on his face. I wanted to punch it off but when I went to my hands didn't move. I heard him start to laugh as I slowly look up to see chains on my arms holding me up.

I then looked down only to see chains on my feet, I didn't know how these kept me in place but they sure did the trick.

'W-What am I gonna do" I was starting to get scared but I didn't want to show him that, it would only show that his plan was working.

"You look upset, I don't see why you are in my lovely lab" He said and started spinning with his hands out showing me all around the small room. I started to get mad at myself for getting captured.

*Meanwhile and not your POV anymore*

Jyugo was in the cell as he started to look on the internet about how to track someone down. He did this after looking up what "Love" is and he realized he was in love with Zero.

He didn't know her but at the same time he felt like there was nothing he didn't know about her. Sure he didn't know her name, but he felt as if he knew her life and her story.

Rock and Nico were together checking the cameras trying to see if there was anything that could help them see where that Elf bastard went. Both of them were a little more distant from one another since they had a little 'talk.'

They asked one another what Love was and they both answered with the same thing. As soon as the answered they knew they were both in love with the (H/c) haired female and knew something was going to happen.

Uno had already realized he love the girl from day 1, he may have called her a monster but he didn't mean it. Sometimes people just don't know what they are saying until the damage is done and over with.

Hajime and Hitoshi felt the need to protect you, of course Hitoshi's reason was because he felt as if you were his deceased sister. But he still didn't have enough facts to prove this correct. All he could do was pray it was true until something popped up.

The two perverts were just perverts we know this because of how they were acting (HINT IN THE CHAPTER NAMED THE PERVERTS) to the girl.

Everyone in the jail felt like they knew and there was of course the warden. She wasn't in love with her or anything like that, she was suspicious that no one had known the girls name and wanted to get to the bottom of it.

*back to you*

"Don't worry I wont hurt you doll" Elf said as I just looked away. I knew he was lying, he had to be he is Elf. 

"I l-l-Love you!" he said grabbing my arm and holding me so that I would face him until

SNAP

----------------------

Sorry it took so long and I'm going to a dance tonight with meh friends for Halloween :3 Should I post stuff about it I don't really know but I might!