☣REALLY NICO!?☣

WARNING THERE IS GONNA BE SOME 'STUFF' IN HERE SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. What kind of story would this be if I didn't add some juicy stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). And well basically lime, NOT LEMON. for the video please skip to 1:00 and watch from there XD I beg you.

-----------------------------------------

"NICO YOU LITTLE PERVERT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING!?!" I screamed at Nico who just looked at me with lust filled eyes. "Shhh we don't want others to hear us Zero-Senapi~" he purred

How the hell did this even happen? 

*Flashback*

I woke up in the morning with all of the guys surrounding me. "what?" I asked confused while I still had my bunny in my lap. They all just looked at me, some with curiosity and some with...pity.

'Who the hell asked you guys to pity me' I thought to myself getting upset. I hated it when people felt bad for me. It was like people thought you weren't good enough so they decided to help you.

The feeling I had gotten a while ago that I didn't want to remember. "Why aren't you saying anything!" I didn't yell but I was very close to doing so. I noticed they all flinched and realized that I was getting upset about it.

"Uh nothing- we were just gonna wake you up but you're up now" Uno said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. I just rolled my eyes at the man trying to think about something else. 

"Breakfast" Hajime stated through the bars and I heard the door unlock and the door start to open up. I sat up and saw everyone was walking to breakfast but not Nico. I started to rub my eyes still not used to the light in the room.

I looked over to see Nico just staring at me. "What are you-" before I could finish my sentence I felt something soft touch my lips. I saw that it was Nico's lips. I started to have a mental breakdown.

'Nico Lips+ Your lips= Kiss' I thought in my head while my eyes were starting to spin. I didn't close my eyes and I didn't kiss back. Though I think I didn't kiss back because of me being in shock but that doesn't matter.

I noticed Nico opened his eyes and started to stare into mine. I couldn't help but start to blush, 'Know I blush' I said to myself trying to calm down. I then felt something touch the side of my body.

I looked down a bit while still in the kiss to see Nico's hand on my side. He then took the other and wrapped both around me and pulled me closer, if that was even possible. He finally parted from the kiss.

"Zero..." He said and pulled me into another quick kiss, he then licked my bottom lip asking to enter which I denied. I heard him make a little squeak sound. 'aww was that his mad sound it was kind of cute' I thought to myself slowly smiling.

What I did't know is Nico thought I was smiling at him for not being able to explore my mouth. He then quickly

Grabbed

My

Ass.

'WTF!?!' I screamed in my head. This sudden action made me gasp which was the perfect opportunity for Nico to slip his tongue. I then decided I had enough and put my arms on his chest and went to push off.

Even when he looks weak he must be strong, he held me there. I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried. I kept squirming and trying to get out of his grip but it didn't work. I felt both his hands make their way to my sides and started to rub my hips.

After a little of this he pulled away for air. I saw that there was a line of saliva connecting my mouth and his. His eyes were half lidded and could see a weird look in his eyes. I felt something touch my chest and that's when I had enough.

"NICO YOU LITTLE PERVERT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING!?!"

*Flashback end*

I still didn't know what was going on, all I knew is Nico was trying to get the 'moves' on me and he had lust in his eyes. 'H-He doesn't normally act like this.' I though to myself as I was backing away from the green haired boy.

"Zero-Senpai~ Why are you backing away from me~" he purred making a cute face. 'DAMN HE KNOWS I LOVE CUTE FACES, AND WAIT SINCE WHEN DOES HE CALL ME SENPAI!' I screamed to myself.

He then jumped onto me so that I was laying on the floor on my stomach while he was on top of me. "Where are you sensitive Zero-Senpai?~ Oh is it...here~" he said and grabbed my right breast.

I bit my lip trying to hold in the moans, I don't know why Nico is acting like this but I didn't want this to go on. He then grabbed my other breast and started to move both of them in a circular motion.

"N-Nico s-stop~" I half begged half moaned at him. I could tell he was pleased by finally hearing some type of moan. I didn't need to see his face when I knew he was smirking.

I then felt his hand go down my stomach and start to enter my pants. "NICO!" I screamed trying to get him to stop, but it didn't work.

"DAMN IT!" thankfully someone else's voice did stop him. I turned with my face bright red and tears forming in the corners along with drool from the stupid kiss he gave me.

"Those stupid pills made you sexual I'm gonna need to tell him this" Rock said grabbing Nico off of me and throwing him over his shoulder. "Sorry about that Zero" Rock said and then walked away with Nico on his back telling him to put him down.

"Hey what-" Uno was saying but then froze when he saw me in my state. He tensed up while Jyugo looked with curiosity at me. "What happened" he asked me bending down to my level. "Nico happened" I panted.

They both got a weird look in their eyes..jealousy? I have no idea but it made them run out of the cell and start yelling "NICO!" while running. I was finally alone and trying to catch my breath.

My brain still didn't know what was going on. I heard footsteps coming closer to the cell. I looked up to see Hitoshi with tears in the corners of his eyes.

He walked up, well down to me

and slapped me.

----------------------------------

ohhh why did he do that? find out next time

Oh and I have a presentation tomorrow for my school and I have to dress super fancy, so wish me luck so I don't die :)