☣No You Don't!☣

*Elf's POV*

'SNAP'

It came by so quickly I didn't know what to think of it, I grabbed her arm only to say how much I loved her. But I hurt her, I grabbed her arm and bent it making it go the opposite way breaking her bone.

Her eyes went wide but she didn't scream out in pain, the tears were falling down her face and her mouth was open but...nothing. I had a glass of grape juice by the table and the glass shattered and I realized she was screaming at a sound wave I couldn't hear.

One that could make the meanest and wild of dogs submit to her in an instant. I couldn't move, I couldn't talk, I wasn't able to do anything. 

She wasn't moving her head at all she only had her mouth open. 

'I-I did this...' I slowly thought to myself as I felt the hot tears start to burn the corners of my eyes. 

'a-all I wanted to do, w-was s-say I l-love h-her' I couldn't help but want to help her, but I was afraid that if I did, I was going to hurt her again.

I started to step back slowly bringing my hand up to my mouth as she started to close hers. Her head quickly went down so I couldn't see her face.

She slowly lifted it up so I was able to see her one eye with her mark in it, her (h/c) hair covered the rest of her face.

"N-No, No y-you don't..." She said faintly to the point where it was hard to hear her. Venom was dripping off her every word she spoke to me. 

She winced and then looked back down almost instantly. I then realized since her hands were keeping her up it was pulling onto the bone. I went to help her and put my hand on the top of the chain.

"FUCK YOU!"

*Reader's POV*

'My arm fucking hurts! I am gonna fucking kill him, t-trying to throw me o-off.' I watched as he came towards me slowly and reached for my chains on my arms.

'This is my c-chance'

"FUCK YOU!" I screamed at him. 

I pulled my feet up with all my might and broke the chain, I took my feet and hit him right in the sweet spot. Because of me still having a part of the chain on it hurt 2 times more.

He fell onto the floor and I realized I was still hung up by my hands. We were both weak right now, my hands tied up and him on the floor holding his balls.

He looked up at me with sad eyes 'he's f-faking' I thought trying not to be fooled by him once again. Then I saw it, in the corners of his eyes were tears and they were threatening to fall down.

'I-It's only b-because I-I hit him' I tried to tell myself but then they fell down. 

"I'm sorry" he kept repeating while covering his face with the floor. I had never seen him like this, but I knew I didn't care.

"Fuck you, a-asshole!" I screamed trying to get my hands out only to pull down on my bone which made me scream.

He started to get up but supported himself with the side of the wall. He tried to smile at me but he was crying too much.

"I-IF T-THAT'S HOW YOU R-R-REALLY FEEL, THEN FINE!" He screamed and grabbed my bad arm. He pulled onto it and with the other hand grabbed my chin.

I felt warmth onto my lips and knew he was kissing me. 'F-Filthy BASTARD!' I screamed in my head.

I felt tears start to go down my face as he was kissing me, but I knew it wasn't because of him holding my now bad arm.

He then fell down suddenly, I noticed someone behind him,

"N-No way..."

*At the Jail*

Everyone was still looking for Zero. No one was able to find anything and no one knew where this Elf man had taken her. 

They were worried for her safety, they knew she was inside of the jail for a reason but that didn't stop them from worrying.

But the person who had it worst, was Hitoshi. The others didn't know that she was (F/n), and frankly, neither did Hitoshi. He felt as if it was her but couldn't do anything to prove his thoughts correct.

And if they were proven correct that meant his little sister who has been dead for years was now gone. Someone had taken her and no one had any idea where she could be. 

He was crying and the tears wouldn't stop, he was of course with Hajime who kept asking him to stop crying since he thought Zero was just a cell mate. But nothing was able to sooth Hitoshi right now, nothing but seeing Zero or (F/n) safe.

Jyugo was now with Rock, Uno and Nico. They were all yelling at one another, taking their anger out on themselves for what happened.

They all told one another what they had thought of the (h/c) headed girl, and they all fought about it.

They decided to bet on who was going to win the heart of the fair maiden. Uno was most excited for this, this was what he did for a living and he was sure that he wasn't going to lose to anyone else.

They knew they each had some special connections with Zero but that's how the competition would get harder.

"FUCK YOU!" Nico screamed at Rock as he was telling him on how he couldn't win. 

Everyone was getting mad at each other, this wasn't going to be good.

*Back to you*

"H-H-How..." I said looking at the figure standing in front of me.  All they did was smile at me, nothing more.

"T-Tell me h-how" I was crying more if that was even possible at this time. They then held out my rabbit that was left at the prison when I was taken.

I couldn't grab it because of my chains but they undid them. They looked at me while smiling.

"F-Fuck you" They said as a tear went down their cheek, then they ran to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry..."