☣Another Memory☣

*WARNING THE STUFF BELOW THIS IS REALLY DEPRESSION SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!*

---------------------------

I was walking around in a smaller body than my own. I noticed those old warn out clothes anywhere. It was me as a younger version.

I was walking down the street with my bunny, I had a bandage covering my left eye. I looked terrible while walking. I heard a someone singing.

Something drew me to the child, it was hidden within the woods. The trees were protecting that child from anything that could hurt the poor thing.

I saw the female but she didn't seem like a child, she seemed to be about 14 not too small.

As the tree's covered the young maiden her eyes showed the sorrow in her eyes. The memories of this women were terrible and rough.

Everything around her seemed to illuminate a bright blue color, she looked up at the moon and started to sing, as if telling her story. (It's the song above so you might wanna listen) 

As she was singing (at 2:17) she looked over at me and her and I made eye contact. She started to walk over to me not stopping her beautiful song.

She had tears in her eyes as she walked to me, she looked strong and independent. She reached me and looked down upon me. She gently touched my face with her hands which were cold as ice.

She glided her hands down to my arms then made her way to my hands. She squeezed them with such care, as a mother would do to their children.

Then people started to appear around us, walking by us quickly

I looked around quickly having no idea what was going on around me

I looked around quickly having no idea what was going on around me. "W-What's g-going on!?!" I asked scared. I looked up at her and saw her crying.

I couldn't look away from her crying face, I couldn't do anything to help her. All I did was keep staring at her as the kept on singing. 'You are dead are you not?' a voice echoed in my head and I nodded having no voice to speak.

'Your death was rather tragic my child' the voice said again and I nodded, feeling my own warm tears swelling up in my (e/c) eye. 'Do you regret anything?' the female voice asked me.