☣A Monster☣

Mk I want you guys to know I am writing this at 12:00 AM soooooo if I spell something wrong kindly correct me but hope you enjoy none the less. And sorry about all the Nightcore.... :P

-----------------------------------

"WHAT!?!" They all screamed at me. "W-What?" I asked them tilting my head to the side. "Y-you k-kill that m-many p-people..?" Nico asked me with a shaky voice. "Yes" I told him smiling. "And here I thought she was innocent" Uno said taking a step back from me.

"Huh?" I questioned him. "N-Nothing" He said shaking. I saw rock and Jyungo in the back of the room, I could even see he had chills. "Whats wrong?" I asked them hugging my bunny tighter trying to contain my small tears.

I normally didn't cry, not nowadays it was almost impossible for me to. I still got the feeling I could never cry but I could get the feeling of it. And I hated the feeling, just as much as I hated nightmares.

I kept squeezing my bunny tighter and tighter. I looked up a little to see I was on one side of the room and the others were on the opposite. 'damn it' I thought to myself as I kept holding my bunny. I hugging it to the point where you could see the top of the pill bottle in the stomach.

I quickly pushed the pills back into the bunny hoping no one saw, the truth was I didn't care nothing would change. They wouldn't think of me differently, the must already be scared of me by the way they are shaking.

"G-" I was interrupted by Hajime. "Dinner" he said opening the door and the 4 boys bolted for the door and ran to dinner. "T-Thank you" I said and started walking, when Hajime wasn't looking I sped up and took a different way to look around.

'Wow Hajime really needs to learn to pay more attention if he wants to keep his job' I thought letting a small smirk keep on my face. I kept walking and walking trying to forget what people are always thinking about me.

*Nico's POV*

"Dinner" Hajime's voice called, I knew we all had the same idea, run. We all bolted and ran into the dinning hall. "SHE IS A MURDERER!" was the first thing Rock screamed when we got into the dinning room. "Yeah I know" Jyugo said sitting down, we all then sat down.

"How many people did she say? something over 1500." Uno said slowly pulling his hat off. "Why the hell would someone do that, who the hell is that crazy" Rock said not touching his food, and believe me that is VERY weird he normally devours his food.

"Uhh was it just me or did anyone else see the pills that were inside of her rabbit?" I asked them. "What pills" Uno and Rock asked. "Nico's right in the bunny's stomach where it is ripped there was a pill bottle, but when it was visible she pushed it back in almost immediately" Jyugo stated.

"mhm" I hummed. "There must be something wrong with her, I mean who is number Zero with a name of Zero?" Uno questioned. Jyugo just started at him. "you do realize Uno means one in Spanish and your number is two ones, and you are a gambler I think yours is worse" Jyugo said and rock started laughing.

"W-WHAT!" Uno screamed having a mini heart-attack. "What the hell are you guys doing" Hajime's voice boomed. We all turned to him. "telling Uno about unoception." I told him smiling. "Anyway, Where is inmate Zero?" he asked we all froze.

"What do you mean?" Uno asked Hajime. "Isn't she here eating with all of you?" He asked getting slightly annoyed. "No she never came in 'thank god'" rock said whispering the last part but I was able to hear what he said. 

"SHE DIDN'T!?! HOW THE HELL DID SHE GET PAST ME ALL OF YOU GET UP!" Hajime yelled and then Rock realized. "BUT I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO EAT YET!" Rock yelled. "NOT.MY.PROBLEM!" Hajime yelled back. He led us to our cell, then he locked the door and looked at all of us.

"I'll be back when I find her don't leave and if she comes back keep her with you" He said and walked away. "To be honest I kinda hope she left" Rock said, and we all nodded. Then Rock, Uno and Jyugo started talking about how crazy she was.

I felt bad, I was an experiment but I was still accepted. I wonder if they noticed the huge scar across her throat, I mean we haven't even seen where her number is. And we don't know why she killed them. So we can't really blame Zero for what she did, it was wrong but she might have had her reasons for doing so.

"SHE IS A- UG I DON'T KNOW!" Rock yelled getting frustrated. "I'm kinda upset that the first hot girl to set foot in the prison is a psychopathic lunatic." Uno said sounding upset and scared at the same time.

"I KNOW WHAT SHE IS!" Rock yelled and then Jyugo stood up. "YEAH SHE IS FREAKING EVIL MONSTER KILLING ALL THOSE PEOPLE! SHE NEEDS TO GET THE DEATH PUNISHMENT OR SOMETHING EVEN I WOULD DO THAT!" Jyugo and Rock screamed together while Uno just nodded.

*Quick Reader's POV*

  "I KNOW WHAT SHE IS!" I heard Rock suddenly yell while I was walking back to the cell. "YEAH SHE IS FREAKING EVIL MONSTER KILLING ALL THOSE PEOPLE! SHE NEEDS TO GET THE DEATH PUNISHMENT OR SOMETHING EVEN I WOULD DO THAT!" Then I froze at the words.

Monster,

freak,

death punishment,

evil

'Snap' I heard the satisfying sound once again, but it didn't feel as good as it normally does. I then looked down and realized, it was my heart the heart that was stone cold. Then they came, after years and years of nothing my tears came. Just as warm as they were before staining my face.

I walked away from the cell thinking about how terrible I really was.

*Back to Nico*

"G-Guys" I said looking down at the computer. "what" they all said. "Look at what the news just posted." I told them and they all came over. "Why don't you just read it to us Nico?" Uno said and I nodded.

"It says: The killer named Zero was finally put into jail. But was she really as bad as everyone thinks, today we had a guest on the show. His name is Soma. (thought of a random name) He told us that Zero came to his home after seeing someone steal and try to rape him. She gave him the money that the person had stolen from him and asked if he was okay. He told her yes and she smiled and told him to have a nice night. He then stopped her and asked why she killed all these people. To which she replied I only kill those who deserve such. Like the man who stole and tried to rape you today, if you look at everyone I have killed you would see they all have killed, raped, stolen, sold drugs, ect. Then she left. So think is Zero the killer we think of her to be?" I said and they were all frozen.

'I knew it she isn't a...

Monster'