Nighttime

*Céciles pov*

So we just got back to Melo's, from the restaurant. Him and I are out back with his brothers, and his brothers girlfriends. He put his arm around me and kissed my forehead a few times. "So not to be rude or anything to you but what happened to Ashley? I really liked her," Denise, Lonzos girlfriend, shrugged.
"Well I didn't like her Denise so can we not talk about it right now?!" Melo shrugged.
"Damn dude she hurt you and this your rebound or something?" she laughed.
"No just don't like everyone asking me why I left Ashley! We were never official, everyone just assumed we were. We were sleeping together, we weren't dating!" Melo snapped.
"Damn dude you getting girls already!?" Lonzo laughed, as did Gel.
"Yeah well I'm not anymore cause I have one girl and shes great so I don't need anyone else," Melo kissed my head.
"Awhh how cuteee!" Izzy giggled, "Last month you wouldn't even talk about girls now here you are!"
"Oh shut the fuck up!" Melo laughed, blushing a bit. I kissed his cheek and giggled. "You were a whittle shy weren't you baby?" I giggled, talking in a baby voice. He just shook his head, laughing  kissed his cheek a few times again and smiled at him. "Well so you know I like you Cécile," Izzy smiled at me.
"Thank you," I smiled at her, "I like you too. You're really nice."
"Thank you," she smiled at me.

We spent the rest of the night just talking with each other, having fun. It was actually a lot more fun than I expected, this whole family is just outgoing and crazy and fun. It was really nice to be around people like them.

Melo took me back up to his room, seeing it was getting late. It was like 12AM by now. "I could tell you were getting tired," he chuckled, shutting his door so it was only cracked open a bit.
"I am," I pouted at him.
"Take your makeup off baby and change alright? Then we can cuddle," he nodded. I nodded and took my makeup off. I took my shirt off, facing away from Melo. I pulled down my jeans and I put them on the chair next to me. I felt Melos eyes on me the whole time. I went to Melos closet and got out one of his shirts. I glanced over my shoulder and smiled at him sweetly. "Thanks baby," I giggled. I unclipped my bra and let it fall to my feet. I felt Melos fingertips run up and down my bare back. My breathing hitched and I gulped down the lump in my throat. Goosebumps formed all around my back and down my arms. "You're beautiful," I felt Melo kissing on my shoulders. I covered my boobs with my shirt and I tilted my head so he had better access to my neck. He continued to kiss around my neck but I pulled away. "Not yet Melo," I shook my head and sighed.
"Yeah its fine baby," he nodded. I put on his shirt and smiled small. I turned around and hugged him tight. "We will eventually, just not yet," I nodded.
"Okay baby," he kissed my forehead, hugging back. He pulled away and took his shirt off and then plopped down in his bed. I crawled over him and laid down next to him. I yawned and pulled the covers over us and cuddled into his chest. "Goodnight babygirl," he held me close and ran his fingers up and down my side. He ran his fingers under my shirt on my side, belly and my back. I put my head on his chest, closing my eyes. Soon enough I was asleep.

I sat up fast as I was crying. Again, it happened. I was hoping that it wouldn't happen here... "Baby are you okay?!" Melo sat up too, rubbing his eyes. I hugged him tight and cried into his chest. I shook my head and hugged him tighter. "Shhh I'm here baby its okay," he hummed to me, rubbing my back.
"I-I'm so-sorry for wak-king you up," I cried harder.
"No its okay baby," he sighed, "Are you feeling better?"
"A li-little," I sniffled, nodding. I cuddled closer to him and closed my eyes again. "Tell me about your dream baby," he sighed. I nodded and I started to tell him all about it... I couldn't believe I was telling him, this is stuff I've only told André before...

"Wow baby," he sighed, "I didn't realize they were like that."
"Yeah I know," I looked down, "Like I said, I'm really messed up."
"You aren't messed up baby," he looked at me, wiping away my tears, "You aren't okay? I promise."
"Okay," I nodded and put my head back on his chest.
"Lets sleep now baby I'm tired," he laid us back down.
"Okay," I nodded and cuddled closer to his chest. He held me tighter than before and I really liked it. Made me feel even safer...

The next morning we woke up at like 11. Melo took me downstairs once we were awake enough to function. "Hey were you okay last night?" Izzy asked me, whispering, "I heard you crying last night..."
"I'm okay," I nodded, "I get these like bad nightmares every once in awhile."
"Ohh that sucks," she sighed "Just wanted to make sure." she smiled at me. I smiled back and sat down by Melo. He put his head on my shoulder and I leaned my head on his. "Heres breakfast!" LaVar handed us all plates. I guess we weren't the only ones to wake up late. "Thank you," I yawned and started to eat. Melo sat back up, eating too. "No problem!" LaVar nodded.
"Girls why don't you three go do something today so us boys can practice alright?" LaVar looked at us.
"Possibly," I nodded, "I have dance practice at 1."
"Ohh I could pick you up and then we could go get frozen yogurt and get something to eat alright?" Izzy smiled at me.
"Yeah I'm down! It ends at 2:30," I smiled at her.
"Cool just at the school?" she smiled.
"Yeah at the gym doors," I smiled at her.
"I'll pick you up then!"