New Boy

*Céciles pov*

I walked in to school and I went to my locker. I got my books out and I turned out, after closing my locker. I walked over to Melos locker to talk to him about last night. He was talking to the one girl who came up to me before. I listened a little bit and sighed a little bit. "Yeah babe don't worry okay?" Melo laughed, giving her a kiss on the lips. She giggled and nodded. She walked away to her own locker. "Melo?" I walked up and smiled small at him.
"Yeah whats up?" he looked at me a bit.
"Could we go talk in private?" I smiled small at him.
"Uhh I don't know Céce I have to get to class," he shrugged at me.
"Yeah okay," I nodded and smiled small at him. I moved out of his way as he walked past me. I shrugged a little bit and watched him hold Ashleys hand and take her to class. I sighed a bit and walked to my class.

I sat down at my lunch table and shrugged a little bit. I leaned back and ate my food. Seeing Melo with his girlfriend was tearing me apart... I looked up at someone who sat down across from me. I smiled small at the person. "Hey youre the new girl from France right?" he smiled at me.
"Yeah I am im Cécile," I smiled at him.
"Im Jake," he chuckled, smiling at me.
"Nice to meet you," I giggled and smiled at him.
"How do you say that in French hmm baby," he scooted over to me, putting his arm around me.
"Enchanté," I giggled, smiling up at him. He was really cute, but he wasn't Melo.
"Its sexy when you talk in French," he smirked at me. I giggled and smiled small at him. I finished my food and smiled at him.
"So can I have your number?" he winked at me.
"Mhmm," I handed him my phone and smiled small at him. I smiled at him and let him text himself off it. I kissed his cheek and stood up. "À bientot," I giggled and smiled at him.
"Whats that mean sexy?" he stood up to.
"See you later," I walked away, smiling small. I put my garbage in the trash and I went out to my locker.

I turned around to be face to face with Melo. "Whats up?" I looked at him, my voice quiet.
"Babe I don't like when you talk to other guys," he looked down at me.
"Well that sucks cause if you aren't going to give your girlfriend up im going to continue to see other people too," I shrugged at him.
"Fine," he huffed and walked away. I shook my head a little bit and walked to my class. How can he seriously come up to me and tell me that he doesn't want me to be with someone. Seeing he kissed me last night and now he doesn't even want to talk to me.

I sat down in bed once I got home. I smiled small and leaned back. I got my phone out and looked at my messages.

Me- hey Jake

Jake- hey baby girl!

Me- maybe this weekend I can come over or you can come stay with me?

Jake- we can figure it out baby

Me- okay sounds good. so tell me about you?

Jake- well Im the oldest and my little sister is 6

Me- awhh cute I have a younger brother, a twin brother, an older sister, and an other brother haha

Jake- ah cool

Me- yeah anything else?

Jake- I play basketball. Im 17

Me- ohh that's cool my brothers play basketball too!

Jake- yeah

Me- you seem uninterested haha...

Jake- never asked about you, you asked about me.

Me- oh sorry babe...

Jake- yeah its fine.

Me- okay...

I shrugged a little bit and sighed. He was kind of rude but I want to make Melo jealous as long as possible... So I have to just deal with it.