Night Terrors

*Céciles pov*

I breathed hard, tears stung at my eyes. I sat down in the corner and scooted back, even though there was no where to go. I cried out for André but he wasn't home. I just wanted him. He was never gone, but today he was. They took him from me.. I don't know where he went... I sniffled a little bit and wiped my eyes. Breathing became more of a struggle as he got closer and closer. My chest got tighter and tighter. I cried hard and screamed out for André but it was pointless...

I sat up fast and started to cry. "André," I cried, talking quiet. I looked around but it was just Mia, asleep. I got up and walked to André's room. I went to open the door but I stopped. I listened close an di heard Sasha in there with him. Tears streamed down my face and I went to the bathroom. I closed the door and slid down it. I got my phone out and I called Melo. I waited for an answer but I got nothing. I cried harder and leaned back more. I couldn't keep quiet anymore. I cried hard and closed my eyes. The image of his face scared me... There was a knock on the door, "Cécile!? Are you in there!? Whats wrong!?" It was Léo. I cried harder and I got up. I opened the door and I hugged him tighter, crying hard. I sniffled a little bit and hugged him tighter. "Night terrors?" he sighed a little bit. I nodded and cried harder into his chest. He held me close and rubbed my back. I sniffled a little. "You wanna come stay in my room for the night? I know André usually lets you but if you want to stay with me you can," he nodded. I nodded and pulled away. I wiped my eyes and followed Léo to his room. I laid down next to him in his bed and covered up. "What happened with you and André?" he sighed.
"He is smashing Sasha after making a big deal about Melo and I," I sighed a bit.
"So youre ignoring him cause of that?" he raised his brow.
"Well yeah," I nodded, "He got mad at me for talking to his friend and hes smashing mine and took her away from me."
"Oh I guess I get it," he laughed a bit and nodded. I nodded and closed my eyes. Léo helped but he wasn't André, he didn't know how to help me...

The next morning I had a bunch of missed calls from Melo. I sat up and I called him, Léo wasn't here anymore. "Baby what happened!? Why did you call me so late?!" he sighed.
"I had one of my night terror things and André had Sasha over and I didn't know who else to talk to but Léo helped me."
"Im sorry that I wasn't awake babe," he sighed, "Are you okay now?"
"Im okay now," I nodded, yawning a bit.
"You still coming to my game tonight right babygirl?"
"Well duh," I giggled, "I gotta dance at half time for the dance team."
"Oh yeah I cant wait baby you gonna look soooo cute," I could hear the smirk in his voice.
"Shhh I gotta go baby im hungry. Pick me up on your way to the game?"
"Of course babe ill see you then," he hung up. I went downstairs and rolled my eyes at Sasha and André. I got myself a banana and sat down, I started to eat it. I went on my phone and ignored those two as I ate. "So you didn't come to me last night??" I heard André say to me.
"No you had Sasha over," I shrugged, finally talking to him.
"Well you could've came to me!" he stood up.
"I didn't want to André!" I shrugged at him and I stomped upstairs. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as I got to my room. Images of him, the man who I dreamt horribly about. He flushed through my mind... "Hey are you okay?" Mia shook me a little. I jumped a bit and started to breath heavily. I gulped a bit and looked around the room. "Yeah uh," I shook my head, "Im fine," I sat down on my bed and ran my hands through my hair. What is wrong with me?...