Alone

*Céciles pov*

I sat up and I smiled small at André walked into my room. "Heard you killed the dance team auditions," he gave me a high five. I smiled and laughed a bit.
"I don't know I guess," I smiled.
"So a few of my friends are going to come over," He smiled at me, "Melo, Keegan, and Oscar," he smiled at me.
"Okay," I laughed, "Why you telling me?"
"Cause mom and dad wont be home cause they are going to go out for the weekend to get away before the baby comes," he laughed a bit, "I heard them talking."
"Oh okay," I laughed a little bit, smiling small. He smiled at me then walked out. Great Melo is going to be here. "Ooo Melo is going to be here," Mia teased me.
"Shushh," I giggled, smiling bigger.

I walked downstairs with my siblings. "Alright we are heading out, no parties okay? You can have friends over but not many. Have a good weekend," my mom smiled, hugging me. I smiled bigger and hugged back, then she went down the line. I smiled small and I sat down on the stairs. Then they left. "Alright my friends are on their way," André chuckled.
"Why don't you invite your friends over Céce?" Leo smiled at me.
"Cause I don't have any," I laughed a bit, "Thanks for bringing it up." I got up and walked up to my room. I shut the door and sat down on my bed. I acted like I was okay but it was hard to be in highschool and have no friends. I figured I would have André but he has Melo and Keegan and Oscar... He doesn't need me like I need him. "Hey," Mia walked in, sighing. I shrugged at her.
"I don't need your pity," I leaned back on the headboard.
"I don't plan to give you pity just want to make sure youre okay," she sat down next to me.
"Im fine," I laughed a bit.
"You're not fine Céce," she sighed, holding me close. I shrugged and put my head on her shoulder. "I thought André would be my friend but he has Melo and them and I got left alone and everyone in school hates me cause Melos girlfriend," I sighed, tearing up.
"Im sorry," she sighed, holding me.
"I just wish I had a friend but I don't know its whatever. Its probably for the best with all my flash backs and issues," I sighed, "I don't need anyone. Im better off alone." I broke down and started to cry into her chest

*Melos pov*

"Ayeee!!" I laughed, bro hugging André.
"Lets head upstairs Oscar is upstairs," he laughed a bit, taking me upstairs. There was a knock at the door, "Hold up that's Keegan," André went back downstairs. I stopped by Céciles room and I listened closely. "I don't need anyone. Im better off alone," she spoke, her voice shaky and sad. Then I heard her start to cry. My heart shattered... She sounded so sad.. I heard André and Keegan coming back upstairs. I went into his room fast and sat down by Oscar.

*Céciles pov*

I came downstairs to get a water bottle and Melo was in the kitchen, making popcorn.
"Hey," he smiled at me. I smiled back and got my water bottle. "We are going to watch a movie in Andrés room if you want to come watch with us," he smiled at me. I nodded and smiled small.
"Okay," I nodded. He smiled and pushed me against the fridge as I closed it. He held my hips, pushing me into the fridge more. Then he looked side to side and back to me. He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back, feeling the feeling missed every time he pulled away. The microwave beeped and then he pulled away. "Go change to something comfy and ill meet you in André's room," he winked at me and got the bag out. I smiled and went up to my room. I changed into a pair of shorts and a loose tee shirt."Imma go watch a movie with André and his friends," I smiled small.
"Sounds good," Mia smiled at me. I went to André's room and smiled small. "Can I join??" I giggled a bit, not thinking it would be a big deal.
"Nooo guys only!" Keegan groaned.
"Dudes night no way!" Oscar shook his head. I looked up at André.
"I guess you can stay if you want," he shrugged.
"No dude make your sister leave," Oscar looked up at him.
"Yeah no its fine don't worry," I walked out, meeting Melo in the hallway.
"Aye where are you going?" he stopped me.
"Im not welcome its a 'guys night'" I shrugged a bit, sighing. I walked back into Mias room. "Whats the matter?" she looked at me.
"Not welcome to watch  movie with them," I shrugged, sitting in my bed.
"I was going to have this boy over and yeah know if you could," she laughed a bit. I stood up.
"Got it," I went out and sat down on the couch. I let a few tears fall. I miss it in France. I feel like im alone.. I looked down at my phone, Melo.

Melo- hey sorry I thought they wouldn't care. By the way, we are friends.

Me- what do you mean?

Melo- You aren't alone. You and I are friends okay?

Me- yeah well I don't want to be friends with you Melo. I want more but you obviously just want a fling and I don't.

Melo- Just don't want to hurt Ashley. I want you, not her..

Me- prove it then Melo cause im not going to wait.

Melo- what about André?

Me- he doesn't need to know about us if youre going to be with me not Ashley. We can just sneak around.

Melo- Okay :) Let me talk to Ashley

Me- okay...