Shopping Spree

*Céciles pov*

I went outside after practice and I saw Izzy's car waiting out front. I smiled and I went up to it, I put my bag in the back seat and got into the front. "Hey girly!" She smiled at me.
"Hey," I smiled at her and she started to drive.
"How come Denise didn't come?" I sighed a bit.
"I don't know, don't worry okay?" she glanced at me smiling.
"Does she not like me? Cause it feels like a lot of the people there don't really like me," I sighed.
"Why do you say that??" She sighed a bit too.
"Well I don't know. LaVar was okay with Melo and I hanging as friends but now that we are dating he's treating me different and Denise says she liked Ashley better and Gelo barley talked to me and either did Lonzo.."
"For starters Gelo is a quiet person he doesn't talk a lot like Melo does so don't take it personal okay?" she sighed a bit, "Also I think LaVar just doesn't want Melo to be so worried about girls and more about basketball but Melo is 16 and hes going to worry about you cause you're his girl so don't worry. Also Denise set Melo and Ashley up so Denise really likes Ashley and she always has. Ashley is a family friend of Denise's so that's why," Izzy nodded.
"Ohh," I nodded a bit, "I see. I just its weird and hard for me because I just moved here from France and a lot of people hate me and I wish Melo's friends and family didn't hate me."
"They don't okay?" she parked at the mall and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back and sighed a bit. "I promise okay? Don't get worked up about it. Plus I think you are beautiful and I think you and Melo are soo cute together!" she giggled.
"Thank you," I laughed a bit an pulled away.
"Now lets go get frozen yogurt and shop around okay??" she got out. I followed her out and into the mall. We got frozen yogurt from a stand that was in the mall's food court. "What shops do you like?" she smiled, taking a bite off her frozen yogurt.
"I haven't really been shopping in the US yet," I giggled, "Show me your favorite stores?"

We shopped around for about and hour and a half, maybe longer, until we finally went back to the car. Both our hands were full with bags. We put them into her back seat and got into the car. I buckled up and texted Melo that we were on our way back to the house. "Thank you for taking me, this is probably the best day I've had since I got here," I smiled at Izzy.
"No problem! I had a really good time too," she smiled at me and drove.

We got back to the house and she walked me inside. We both carried our bags inside. "Well geez did you buy the whole mall??" LaVar teased, laughing.
"Maybe!" Izzy giggled, walking to Gelo.
"What did you get baby?" Melo smiled, taking a few of the bags from me.
"A lot," I giggled.
"Obviously," he chuckled, "Lets take it upstairs." I followed him up to his room and set the bags down. "Show me baby, show me whatcha got," he plopped onto his bed and watched me. I started to show him what I had got. Shirts, hoodies, jeans, shorts. Then I reached for a bag and looked at the logo, pink. "What's in there?!" a smirk played on his face.
"Nothinggg," I giggled, going to put it away.
"Noo show meee," he whined.
"Fine," I blushed. I pulled out the pair of panties that I got and then the two different bras I got. "These are going to look sooo good on you baby," he nodded.
"You think so?" I blushed.
"Mhmm," he smirked at me. I giggled a bit and put them back into the bag. I set the bag aside and I continued on showing him.

"Alright baby I need to get home. I'll see you at school tomorrow?" I smiled at him.
"Yeah baby," he gave me a few kisses and helped me pick up all my bags. I went downstairs and waved at LaVar and then made my way back home.