Flashbacks...

*Céciles pov*

I went to my locker after I finished my class. I opened up my locker and I got my books out. "Hey you little fucking slut!" I heard Ashleys voice call as she grabbed my wrist, making me turn around. "I told you to stay away from my boyfriend!!" she pushed me up against my locker. Everyone was watching now. "You two timing whore!" she pulled on arm away from me and slapped me across the face. My cheek stung and tears swelled at my eyes.

"You little fucking bitch!" my foster mom yelled as i dropped her pills all over the floor, "Pick them up you ungrateful piece of trash!" She yelled at me. Tears streamed my face as i cried hard. "Mama," I cried harder.
"Clean! Them! Up!" she spat at me. I bent down and cleaned them up, André helped me. I handed my mom her pill bottle and sniffled a little bit.

"Beat her ass!"
"Kick her ass!"
"Go Ashley!"
"Holy shit!"

I heard everyone chanting as Ashley pushed me up against the locker harder. I let a tear fall, big mistake. "Awhh look the little baby is crying cant even take a hit," Ashely mocked, laughing.
"Awhh baby!"
"Cry baby!"
"Whimp!"

I let a tear fall again. "Hey! Whats going on!!" i head André yell as Melo pulled Ashely off me. André hugged m tight and rubbed my back. "Shhh," he sighed, "Cmon," He took me to an empty hallway and hugged me again. "What happened?" he asked me in French.
"She came up and she pulled me around and she told me i was a slut and a two timer and," I cried hard, "And she hit me and these flash backs they came of when we were in foster care and."
"Shhh," he held me close, "Don't worry its okay... Lets go call mom and go home okay?" he sighed. I nodded, crying harder. He walked me to the office, explaining what happened. He called our mom off the office phone and sat back down by me. "Mom is on her way," he held me close.

"Whats going on!?" my mom walked in, a panicked look on her face.
"Dont worry its nothing major," i stood up, sighing.
"Well you were crying and you need to come home what is going on at this school!?" she looked at one of the ladies behind the desk.
"Mom stop its okay," André assured her, "We will explain." She sighed, nodding. She took us back out to the car and we got in. "What happened!?" my mom asked, still worried.
"Melos girlfriend got mad cause him and i are close and she was yelling at me and she slapped me but André stopped it before anything else happened," i explained.
"Im so sorry sweetie," she sighed, holding my hand as she drove us home. "Tell her about what else happened," André looked at me.
"Well when she hit me.. i got this flash back," i sighed, "It was scary. When we were with our other foster parents and when they would hit us... it happens a lot mom," i teared up, "It happens when people fight or yell," i sighed, "and now this."
"Hey its okay okay?" she sighed, rubbing my hand, "We will get you into a counselor and maybe it will help okay?" she sighed. I nodded and looked down at my lap. André's hand placed on my shoulder. "It is going to be okay," he sighed, "I promise." I nodded and smiled weak back at him.
"You've been through a lot bug," my mom sighed, "Its going to take you time to get over it and you may never but its going to be hard to be able to deal with it okay?" she sighed, looking at me as she pulled into the house. I nodded, wiping my eyes.
"I know," i sighed a little bit.

I looked up at my door as i saw André standing in the doorway. "Hey can we talk?" he sighed a little.
"Yeah," i nodded, smiling small. He sat down next to me and sighed a little. "When Jake hit you," he held my hand, "Did you get the flashbacks?"
"Yeah," I gulped a little bit.
"You need to leave him... You have been through too much and you cant be with him okay?" he sighed, "Please Céce..." I nodded and held his hand tighter. "Okay," i nodded, "Im scared though. I showed him the texts between him and I. "he wont let me," i sighed, "I don't know what to do."
"We will get a restraining order on him. We can tell mom and dad about what he did and they will help and you know that," he rubbed my hand. I nodded and put my head on his shoulder. "Why does everything go wrong for us?" i sighed.
"I don't know," he sighed, "It sucks I know it does. But its going to all get better for us soon i promise it will," he smiled at me.
"Okay," i nodded and smiled small at him. I cuddled into his side and sighed a little bit. I wish life wasn't so hard for us... I don't know why we have to go through it... What did two 3 years old ever do to deserve a life of sadness, loneliness, abuse...