Moving?!

*Céciles pov*

"Baby?" I sat down by Melo and sighed a little bit.
"What?? Whats wrong?" he sighed a bit, putting his arm around me.
"I heard my parents talking this morning and they were talking about moving back to France," I sighed.
"What why!? I thought you were back for good??" he sighed.
"I know I thought so too baby. That what they said. I don't want to go back for good," I sighed.
"I know I want you to stay here, with me," he sighed, holding me close.
"I know I want to stay with you too," I sighed, hugging back. He sighed a bit and kissed my forehead. He rubbed my back and held me closer.

"Kids!!!" I heard my mom call down to us. I put my book down and I went downstairs, following everyone else. We all sat down in the living room, looking at our parents. "Whats up" André asked.
"So we have some news. It's really good news," she smiled at us, then at dad, "We are going back to France one last time because I'm pregnant."
"No way!" Mia smiled
"Oh my god!" Léo smiled big. We all went and hugged her tight. We took our seats again and waited for her to tell us more about it. "We are going for two weeks and we are going to stay with grandma and grandpa. You can bring one friend and we are going next Saturday," my dad explained.
"Okay," we all nodded, smiling.

I went up to Melos room and knocked. "Come in!" I heard him call. I walked in and he was playing 2K on his Xbox. "Baby we gotta talk," I sighed a bit.
"Whats up?" he paused his game and looked at me.
"So remember when I said I think I'm moving back to France?" I sat down by him and sighed.
"Yeah," he nodded, taking my hand.
"We are leaving next Saturday," I nodded.
"No," He sighed, "Why??"
"Well," I giggled a bit, "My mom is pregnant and shes taking us back for two weeks then we are staying in the US for good!"
"Don't scare me like that!!" Melo laughed, hugging me tight. I hugged back and giggled. "You can come but I think André is going to ask you to come with him," I smiled big.
"Oh my god that would be soo fun!" he smiled at me. I nodded and smiled bigger at him. "It is we are going to stay with my grandparents and they have a hugeeee house in Paris and its beautiful!" I nodded.
"Nice," he smiled. I nodded and giggled a bit. "Okay you can finish your game now," I laughed a little bit. He turned back to the tv, chuckling. I hugged him from behind, loosely, and watched him play his game. Everything came into play... I have Melo, we are staying the US, my moms pregnant. Everything is going great...

A/N- So that's the end!! I hope you enjoyed this book! I was thinking of making another book if you guys would want that?? Please let me know! Also check out my new Lonzo book called "Coaches Daughter" and my Gelo book called "Best Friends" Thanks for reading!!