Basketball Game

*Céciles pov*

I put my duffel bag over my shoulder and waited to see LaVars car pull up. André and Antoine waited with me, seeing they were coming with. His car pulled up and we all piled into it. "Hey babe," Melo leaned back and pressed a kiss on my forehead. I heard André scoff as he did. I shrugged a little bit and shook my head at him. LaVar drove us to the game and we all got out of the car. I held Melos hand as we went inside. "Alright babe I gotta go back to the locker room. I don't know if your team is here or not but you can stay with my dad," He pecked a few kisses on my lips and then walked to the locker room with the boys. I smiled small and I looked around. I saw Sasha and Ashley talking to each other. Great they are the only ones here. I walked over and set my stuff down by theirs and sat own against the wall, by my bag. "Umm," Ashley picked her bag up, "Don't get too close to my stuff."
"What are you 5?" I laughed a bit. She rolled her eyes at me and walked away with Sasha. I sighed a little bit and shook my head.

During half time we did our dance. I was apart of a lift that we were doing, seeing I was smaller than some of the girls. Ashely was a spotter but when we got to the lift her hand "slipped" and they dropped me. I hit the floor hard and pain rushed to my arm, I started to cry. Ashley laughed a little bit. The music cut as everyone stood around and watched me. The coach ran up to me and helped me up off the ground. "Are you okay??" she sighed.
"My arm," I cried.
"Alright shh cmon lets go sit down," she sighed, walking me off court. Melo ran up to me. "Are you okay??" he sighed, following us out to the hallway.
"I don't know," I sniffled sitting down against the wall. "What else hurts?" My coach sighed.
"My head and my back," I sighed a bit.
"Alright let me get some ice for you," she sighed, walking away. Melo rubbed my thigh gentle and watched me. "André didn't come to see if I was okay?" I sighed a little.
"I don't think so," he sighed, kissing my forehead. I wiped my eyes. I put my head on his shoulder and sighed a little. "Melo cmon game starts in 5," LaVar looked at him.
"Alright," Melo kissed my head and got up. He walked away, just as coach was coming back with ice packs. "Do you think you broke your arm? Can you feel it?" she sat down by me.
"No its okay," I sighed a bit, "I can feel it." I leaned back on the wall and she put the ice pack on my back and on my arm. "I want to watch Melo play," I sighed.
"Cmon I need to talk to Ashley anyway," She helped me up and sat me down back inside the gym so I could watch. Then she took Ashley out to the hallway.

After the game ended Melo came back to me, André followed him. I stood up and hugged Melo tight. "You did really good," I giggled.
"Thank you," he chuckled, kissing my head. I smiled and pulled away. "Ready to head back?" I smiled, ignoring André.
"Are you okay?" André asked.
"You would know if you followed me earlier," I shrugged a little bit.
"Hey baby," Sasha came up and smiled at him, taking him away from me. I shrugged it off and kissed Melos cheek. "Yeah babe im ready to go, you sure your arm is okay?" Melo sighed.
"I think so," I shrugged, "Might just be sprained."
"Oh okay," he sighed, kissing my cheek. I nodded and followed him out to the car again. I got in and smiled small. "Are you coming to our house or going home?" LaVar smiled at me.
"Home first but if its okay could I spend the night?"
"Yeah that's fine," he shrugged me off. I could tell LaVar didn't really like me at all. He never really smiled at me. I know he liked Ashley... André and Antoine got into the car as well. I put my head on Antoine's shoulder and watched the road as we drove.

LaVar dropped us back off at the house and we all walked in. "Mom we won!" andré smiled at her.
"Ohh that's great! Sorry I couldn't be there! How did the performance go?" my mom smiled at me.
"They dropped me in the lift but its okay," I sighed.
"And I made 3-" André got cut off.
"You got hurt!? Where come show me?" my mom sighed, taking my hand. I looked at André who was giving me a not so nice look.
"No mom I swear im fine," I sighed, "André has better news anyway listen to him. I need to go shower." I walked upstairs and got my stuff for ready for a shower. I wen to he bathroom and I took a shower. I ran my hands over my face as the water hit it.

As I sat in the bathtub, playing with my toy. I giggled and smiled, splashing around. Mom said she would be right back but she hasn't came yet. I shrugged it off and continued to play with my tub toys. The door flung open, hitting the wall. "Get out!!!" my moms boyfriend screamed at me, "Get out!!"
"Mama!!" I cried hard.
"I said get out!!" He turned the shower on, to the hottest temperature. It stung my skin as I jumped up out of the warm bath water. I got out of the bath tub and cried out for André to come...

I turned the shower off and gulped a bit. I sighed and got out, drying myself off. I wrapped my robe around myself and leaned onto the counter. I looked in the mirror at myself and sighed... Then my phone went off, it was Melo asking me when I'd be there. I pulled myself together and told him I'd be right over...