First Day

*Céciles pov*

"Im scared André," I looked up at him, speaking in French.
"Don't be bug," he spoke back in French, "Its going to be okay." I nodded as i took a deep breath. I was always scared on the first day of school. I was always anxious about it, now im starting in America. I followed André into the big doors of the high school. "Ayeee," a bunch of boys came up and hugged André. They ended up taking him away from me as they walked down the hall, away from me. I gulped a little bit as i looked around at everyone. No familiar faces seem to appear. I jumped a bit as i felt a hand being placed on my shoulder. "Cmon ill show you around," Melo laughed a bit. I nodded and smiled up at him. I followed him to where my locker was and he helped me put in my code. I smiled a bit bigger. "Im going to head to my locker and get my stuff then ill come back and show you to your class," he smiled, walking away. I nodded as i put my stuff away in my locker. I shut my locker and turned around. Up walked a girl, who looked a bit older than me. "You listen here Melo is mine," she laughed a bit, "He doesn't want some sophomore he wants me hun so back off him."
"Im just friends with him," i laughed a bit, "isn't Melo a sophomore too? I was friends with him last time i was in America and we were in the same grade."
"He got bumped up a grade and now hes into me so leave him the hell alone," she walked away and her hair flipped in my face. I shrugged it off as i saw Melo walking up. The girl stopped him and they talked for a second before he came to me. "So whats your first class?" he looked at the paper with my classes on it. "Ahh alright that's by my class," he walked with me, showing me the room. "have fun, ill pick you up after class," he winked at me and walked away. I smiled small and stepped into my classroom.

"So how was school?" My mother asked as we all ate dinner at the table.
"Good i met up with the basketball team and theres try outs tomorrow after school," André went on. I smiled listened to him and Antoine talk about the sports they were going to try out. I smiled a bit and ate my food. "And what about you Cécile?" my father smiled at me.
"Umm it was good Melo showed me around cause André decided to abandoned me," I huffed, giggling a bit.
"Sorry the guys took me away then i couldn't find you again," He laughed. I shook my head and laughed a bit.
"Sooo you and Melo?" Mia giggled, pushing at my shoulder.
"No no no no no!" André shook his head at me.
"She was kidding i don't like him like that" i laughed, "And i doubt he likes me like that either."

*Melos pov*

"Nah i doubt she likes me like that dude," i told Gelo, laughing a bit.
"Im surprised youre talking to me about a girl without getting all weird," he laughed.
"Ion know i still don't feel comfortable talking about it," I laughed a bit, shaking my head, "Feels weird." I laughed.
"Yeah youre weird," he laughed.
"Nigga shut up," i stood up laughing. I walked out of his room, to mine. I plopped onto my bed and turned my tv on. I smiled a big and shrugged a little bit. I cant get Céce off my mind... She was way different when we were younger...