The Talk

*Melos pov*

"Hey babe can we talk?" I smiled small at Ashley as she sat down on my bed next to me.
"Yeah whats up?" she smiled at me.
"So maybe we could keep us on the low with the show coming out and stuff I don't want my fans to know just yet so like at school and stuff can we just act like friends for now?"
"Yeah of course," she smiled small at me, "That's fine." I hugged her and smiled small.
"Thank you," I smiled at her and held her close. I know I told Cécile that I would break up with Ashley but I don't know if I want to leave Ashley either. I have feelings for both of them...

*Céciles pov*

"How was counseling?" my mom smiled at me.
"It was good," I nodded and sat down by her on the couch.
"Did it help a little?"
"Yeah I guess, cant really tell yet," I shrugged, laughing a bit.
"That's true," she laughed a little and smiled at me. I leaned back on the couch and smiled small, watching the tv.
"Have you made any friends yet?"
"No," I shook my head, "thanks for bringing it back up." i laughed, standing up. I went upstairs to my room and i shut the door. I sat down on the bed and leaned back. I let a few tears fall, but wiped them away right away. I pulled the covers over myself and laid down. I wish I was still in France, where  had friends. I had everything there, here its like i have to start all over. It was so hard. I laid down in bed and covered up more.

"Mom told me you were up here," I heard André's voice, "Whats the matter?" he sighed, sitting down next to me.
"I have to start over i miss it in France okay!" I sighed, sitting up, "I don't like it here. I want to be in France where i have friends and where i know everything. I don't know anything here and i don't have friends," I sighed.
"Hey shhh," he hugged me, "You have me-"
"No i don't because you have Melo and you have Keegan and you have everyone else but i don't have you cause you have them!" I shrugged.
"Im sorry," he sighed a little.
"Yeah alright," i stood up and i walked out. I went downstairs and i sat down at the table. "Mia?" i looked at her, "how did you make friends so fast?"
"I just found people who liked what i liked," she laughed a bit. i nodded a little and leaned back on the chair.
"Okay," i nodded, "Like the girls in your writing class?"
"Yah like that,"
"Thank you," I smiled at her. I got myself a water bottle and sat down again. "So on the dance team everyone is really good and i feel like i'll fall behind cause i haven't danced in a long time."
"Maybe we can fix a spot in the basement for you to have a place to dance so you can get extra practice," she smiled at me, "We are fixing the basement up for the boys so we leave a space for you too."
"Thank you!" I giggled and smiled bigger. I looked down at my phone and saw Melos name show up

Melo- Hey i talked to Ashley and told her it wasn't right. So maybe wanna go for fro-yo after school on Tuesday?

Me- Yes sounds good to me :)

Melo- Great I'll see you then cutie pie!

I nudged Mias arm and giggled a little. I showed her the texts between Melo and I. "Ooo," she giggled, smiling at me. I smiled and leaned back a little.
"I know," i giggled, smiling big.