0.4

-Hailey POV-

Once the boys meet us outside the venue, after the show I look over at Luke as he's already looking in my direction, I quickly get lost in his bright blue orbs that us people call eyes. "Are you two done undressing each other with your eyes. We want to go out for something to eat" Michael fires at us, making everyone laugh.

I bite my lip flushing red, and start walking behind the boys and Kristin as Luke starts walking beside me, but his hand slowly found his way in mine. I look over at him and down at him, he was wearing his favourite white and yellow smiley face t-shirt that he lets no one wear, his red plaid flannel and his signature skinny jeans with black vans.

Wow, he looks hot.

"Thanks babe" I hear Luke say chuckling quietly. "Shit you heard me?" I blush looking away and climbing into the car as the rest of the boys climb in after me. I climb into the backseat, Luke following suit. "Yeah, but you look just as hot babe" He winks, clearly trying to flirt with me.

- 15 Minutes Later -

I watch the car pull into McDonalds as a smile washes over mine and Kristin's face as she looks back at me. "RACE YOU TO THE PLAYGROUND" We yell at each other, jumping out of the car and running into McDonalds as soon as Ashton turns the car off.

What? We're little kids at heart? I'm sure you did this when you were little. You're never too old to play in the McDonalds playground.

Kristin and I run into the playground kicking off our shoes, racing to see who gets to the top first. "I win" I hear Kristin screaming and laughing loudly. I groan loudly and stop trying to climb up the inside of the slide and slide down on my belly in defeat.

After that short slide ride, I turn around coming face to face with Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michael with all the same face, trying not to burst out in laughter.

"What?" I ask them, throwing my hands up laughing. "We do this all the time" I quickly turn around and walk away from the slide and start climbing through one of the tunnels infront of Calum, struggling because in one hand I'm holding up my phone, making a keek.

"Oh god, I'm so fat" I say, bursting out laughing, sitting in a position where the camera can see Calum behind me, climbing up. "Calum, I'm falling" I say, putting my phone down and climb up to a spot where I can sit as he answers me laughing, "Okay, I'm coming."

"Are we going to get in trouble? I swear were going to get kicked out of here" I turn around seeing Calum behind me laughing, I nod my head and laugh, agreeing with him.

"It'll be embarassing, the manager is going to come out yelling 'can the two huge assholes get out of the playground' at us. Calum say hi quick!" I say making the worst impression of a random stranger before turning the camera down at Calum as he smile wide and says, "Hi."

After posting the keek, I put my phone into the back pocket of my shorts, climbing up to the top, meeting up with the rest of the group with Calum as they all look towards us. Kristin makes an small motion, tilting her head to look towards Luke.

I quickly glance over at Luke as he looks pissed. Why would he pissed? Me and Calum climbed out the opening laughing together. He honestly didn't think something happened? Did he? Cal and I are just friends, he already, so fast, seemed like an older brother to me.