0.2

-Hailey's POV-

"What? What happened?" Kristin asks frantically as I keep patting my front and back pockets looking for the ticket that was once there after we left the house. "I-I I lost my ticket" I tell her as I'm getting upset, I could feel the tears start pooling into my eyes. This was probably the worst moment of my life. I have been saving up for this for the last year.

Kristin looks through her backpack as I triple check all my pockets. "Kristin, I-I, it's whatever go watch the concert and I'll wait out here" I say fighting back my tears due to not being able to see my favourite band. Sliding my hands into my front pockets, I look down at the ground we were standing on.

"You really thought that I would let you stay outside while I'm inside wa-" She stops mid sentence and I lift my head up, curious as to why she stopped. The look on her face had me worried, it was like a shocked face but also happy. What was going through her mind? As I turned around, to match the direction she was looking. I seen Luke and Ashton walking in the direction towards us, we didn't think what they'd do next was really going to happen.

"Aw, why are you crying?" Luke asks, as him and Ashton get over to us. "She lost her ticket, I told her I'd hold it because she would've lost it but no" She rambles on slightly, raising her hands and teasing her best friend, as Ashton and Luke chuckle slightly looking at each other.

"What if I said today was your lucky day?" They say to us, "W-What do you mean?" I ask slightly wiping the tears in my eyes, let's be real, who wants to be standing infront of your idols while looking like a mess.

"Well we might have some extra tickets that also happen to be VIP?" Ashton says, looking more at Kristin. "You're honestly joking right?" I ask them shocked, not noticing that Ashton had been staring at her.

"Nah babe, come with us." Ashton taunted. He knew that calling his fans, 'babe' would get them wild. Kristin and I quickly engulf Luke and Ashton in a hug as they hug us back tightly. "Thank you, thank you so much" We both say talking really quick.

"It's no problem, anything for our fans." They both said, I smile and walk beside them into the entrance past all the fans. I look over at Kristin and squeal happily.