0.6

-A Month Later-

The past month, Kristin and I have gotten closer with the boys. It was like we were all a huge family, besides Luke and I, and Kristin and Ashton. The boys went back to finish tour with One Direction in North America, which absolutely sucked, but at the same time, I was so proud of my boys.

The boys just recently gotten their numbers changed because their fans somehow figured them out. Can you say dedicated??

It's been three days since Luke told me he would text me once he changed his number. I gotten Ashton's, Calum's, and Michael's, but not Luke's. But what I didn't know was that Luke and the boys came back from tour yesterday and done touring for a little while. Luke and I have gotten really close recently, we often get mistaken for a couple because of how we act. Okay, so we definitely do act like a couple, but does Luke really want a relationship? He's on tour, we would never fully have time together and facetime and calling would only be great for so long.

Once again, I wake up the next morning slamming my hand down onto the beeping alarm clock next to my bed. '9:00am' it reads. I roll over planning to go back to bed but as soon as I roll over my iPhone starts vibrating against my bed, indicating that I got a text message.

"UGH, I just wanna go back to sleep" I groan into my pillow, little bit later I sit up in my bed throwing my blankets and pillows trying to find my phone hidden in my sheets. About five minutes later I find my phone with three different messages, all from an unknown number. Sliding open my lock screen I start reading the messages.

Luke: Hey beautiful, you wanna go on a date with me later?
Luke: It's Luke btw
Luke: Oh shit, you're probably sleeping still, sorry

Smiling after Luke sending me those three messages I add him into a contact list with the name 'Lukey 💕' before I decided to answer him.

Hailey: Hey, I'd love to go on a date with you, and haha no don't worry, I just woke up.'
Luke: I'll pick you about 5 then, dress casually xo

~*~

As soon as Luke and I stopped texting, I jumped out of bed quickly, running over to Kristin's bedroom which was just down the hall. "Kristin, wake your ass up!" I yell as I jump onto her bed smiling widely. "Leave me the fuck alone, I'm trying to sleep" She groans rolling over making me fall down onto the bed beside her as I shake her again laughing loudly.

"What do you want?" She groans as she pulls the blankets over her head I sit up on her bed and shrugs, starting to slide off her bed "Well okay then, maybe I'll have to call and talk to Calum about Luke asking me on a date tonig-" She interupts me as she sits up quickly and yells, "He finally grew the balls and asked you?! Atta boy"

-Couple hours later-

I look up at the clock thats hanging on the wall and sees the time saying '4:00pm'. "Shit" I yell jumping up off the couch and running past Kristin walking out of the kitchen with bags of chips and pop in her arms.

Once I make it up to my room I start pulling off my t-shirt and slides my sweatpants down my legs walking into my walk-in closet, looking around for clothes. "Holy shit kid, put some clothes on" Kristin exclaims as she starts grabbing some clothes. "Why does it matter? We both have the same parts"

I walk towards the bathroom quickly as I hear Kristin laugh. '4:05pm' my iPhone read.

I quickly jumped into the shower washing my hair with my coconut scented shampoo and conditioner. Grabbing my shaver and shave cream I shave my legs quickly before I wash my body with my coconut scented body wash.

After having the fastest shower in my life, I step out wrapping the towel around my waist seeing Kristin put clothes on the counter for me.

After drying myself off I quickly slide my undergarments on, I pick up the yellow bandeau on the top of the pile slowly sliding it on, I grab the next thing on the pile, my BatMan muscle shirt thats cut down the sides, I slide on my black shorts on quickly and walk out of the bathroom tying my hair up into a messy bun.

I grab my iPhone off my bed and start doing my makeup. Since I hate wearing makeup I put a small amount of mascara on my eye lashes. I look down at my phone seeing the time across the top of my screen '4:59pm'. I stand up quickly and run downstairs sliding my black vans on as the front door bell rang.

After letting out a deep breath out that I didn't know I was holding in I open the front door smiling as I see Luke wearing his black vans off the wall t-shirt and a red flannel ontop, his signature black skinny jeans and black vans, looking up smiling at him.

"You ready?" He asks me as he slides his hands into his front pockets. "Of course, lets go" I say as we walk out and he opens and closes the door for me and jogs around the front of the car, getting in on his side.