0.1

Waking up to the alarm clock blaring across my bedroom, I groan loudly at the same time as my best friend, Kristin. We decided to watch movies in my room last night, which turned out to be a bad idea. We ended up staying awake all night, not falling asleep until a few hours before my alarm went off. Kristin mumbled tiredly with a groan, clearly annoyed. "Shut the damn thing off". He grumbled, she wasn't a morning person. At all. After a few minutes, my alarm still blaring, I roll my eyes as I shut the alarm off. I wasn't a morning person either, but I was definitely more sociable than this one over here; who decided to fall back to sleep in my bed.

"Wake your ass up" I yell towards my best friend, walking over to my bed and grabbing one of the many pillows and hitting Kristin with it. "Do you not remember what day it is?" I ask, a smirk clearly written over my face.

Tonight at 7, we are both going to a 5 Seconds of Summer concert. This wasnt my first one, but this was Kristin's first one. "You get to see Mr. Ashton Irwin" I say teasingly while laughing, knowing that'll wake her up. "I'm up, I swear" She jumps up off the bed quicker than ever before making me laugh almost hysterically.

"Shut up! I wouldn't be talking Ms. I wanna marry Luke Hemmings" She threatens jokingly. Okay, she knew me too well. "Just get ready while I make breakfast" I say, leaving her in my bedroom as I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen.

~*~

Later that night, Kristin and I start doing our hair, leaving my hair naturally wavy, I pull my white, 5 tally mark crop top with black shorts. I walk over to my closet sliding into my black supras.

"Hailey, I'm wearing a pair of your supras," Kristin says as she's slidding on my hightops. "Knock yourself out, kid" I say back smiling. This wasn't unusual for us, we were either always stealing one of the others pair of clothing and giving them back after being washed. After all, we did live in the same house.

Looking over at the time, 5:30, "Hailey, let's go I wanna get there before everyone" Kristin says, making me laugh at how bad she wants to see the boys. Not that I'm not excited to see them, she just really wants to see if Ashton or hell, even the other boys are outside the venue before the concert. Once we get to the venue, I can feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins.

I reach into my pocket, to grab my ticket seeing Kristin has hers in her hand, smiling like a mad woman. "Shit Kristin!" I say getting upset quickly, it had to be here, it was there before I left the house.