1.6

-Hailey's POV

Finally, after a couple hours of driving in a car full of idiots, them screaming out song lyrics purposely ruining the song, making keeks for the fans, and changing songs in the middle to a better song, we get to the zoo.

Luke and I have already planned on leaving the group once we get inside. Luke really wants to see the penguins and I really want to see the monkeys.

Walking ahead of the rest of the group, Luke and I pay to get in and then leave the rest behind as we start walking towards the monkeys.

Seeing monkeys up close and personal has always been a thing I've wanted to do since I was a little kid, besides penguins of course.

When we get to the monkey exhibit, a zookeeper has a monkey out, climbing around on her shoulders, holding onto her head. Walking over to her, I ask a quick question, "Can I hold the monkey? Please?"

The zookeeper, with the name, Sarah, nods her hand and puts the monkey on my shoulder, looking up at it, I make a weird face as the monkey gets close to face, only realizing that the last second, Luke took a picture as I hear the shutter sounds from his phone.

Looking over at him, "Luke, take a better one please?" I beg, making a monkey face by puffing out my cheeks, closing my eyes, and pulling my ears out before bursting out laughing as the monkey climbs down into my hands, hearing the familiar sound of a shutter, once again.

~*~

What feels like the whole day, when really it was a few hours later, Luke and I finally make it to the penguin exhibit.

Looking into the aquarium that they are held in, they have a few people feeding the penguins along side of the zookeepers.

Looking over at Luke quickly to find him already looking at me, I nod my as he smirks, seeing we both have the same thought, to feed the penguins.

Grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers, I giggle as Luke starts pulling me where the zookeepers were letting a few people in, Luke and I next.

"You know you're giggle is so cute babe" Luke admits, looking down at me as I look back up at him blushing. "Oh so is your blushes" He adds on, pinching my cheek softly.

Pushing his hands off my cheeks, smiling, I roll my eyes shaking my head, "Shut up, Lucas"

Finally, Luke and I get inside the aquarium as a penguin waddles towards my feet, making me squeal and step back closer to a laughing Luke.

Slowly getting comfortable around them, the zookeepers hand us a fish to feed them.

Crouching down to get closer to the penguins' short level beside Luke, as we put the fish infront of us as they take them out of our hands, waddling away.

Just sitting here, having them surround Luke and I, makes me want to have one so much more.

"Luke, I want one so bad" I laugh, looking over at him as we leave the aquarium, as he looks back at me smiling. "You have one babe, me" He jokes around.

"Yeah you're a cute awkward penguin , but I need a real one" I tell him laughing as we walk away from the penguin.

A little while later, Luke and I meet up with the boys, Kristin and Skye outside of the zoo and sit on of the other benches across them.

Pushing myself between Skye and Kristin I grab out my phone as Luke sits down on the other bench beside Calum and Ashton, starting a keek.

Pointing the keek at Luke and starts it as he fixes his hair, with the front camera on his phone, "Luke, your hair looks fine, I swear" I tell him, smiling.

"You sure cause-" He answers, looking at me quickly, then back at his phone fixing his hair. Cutting him off I laugh "No, your hair still sucks."

Before Luke could answer, Ashton laughs "She bullies you so much." Making Luke stop fixing his hair and put his phone down on his lap, looking at Ashton with a blank face before laughing, "Fuck off Ash."