1.5

-Hailey's POV-

It's been a couple weeks since Luke and I danced in the backyard together. I'm not going to lie and be a nice girlfriend because Luke was right, he really can't dance.

The whole night, he stepped on my feet at least four or five times, starting spinning way to fast for the beat of the song. Someone's got to give him some dancing lessons but it won't be me. Maybe I can talk Cal into giving him some lessons.

The last couple days I've been thinking more and more about when their tour is coming back. You know that feeling you get when you know pain is coming? I don't know if you do, but that's what I'm feeling and I don't know when the news is coming.

Earlier, this morning, I woke up to an unusual quiet house, thinking back to last night I forgot everyone but Luke and I went out to the club.

Luke and I went to bed and slept since they left around eleven o'clock last night, leaving us not knowing when they ended up home.

When I walked downstairs I found them all sleeping on the living room floor or on the couches, leading me up to what I'm going to do to them now. It's three in the afternoon, they need to get up.

Walking into the kitchen, I grab pots and pans out of the cupboard and start walking toward the living room and stopping when Kristin flips over, facing towards the couch making me jump into this weird ninja like stance.

Coming out of my ninja stance from Kristin moving, I stand in the middle of the living room, smashing the pots and pans together and yelling.

"Wake your asses up! No more sleeping you drunks!" I yell joking around, lighting hitting Skye in the side with my foot, shaking her.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm hanging!" Ashton groans, pulling the blankets over his head making me laugh loudly on purpose.

"Luke has advil and water in the kitchen waiting for you guys." I smile, watching them all slowly getting up off the floor and trudge their way into the kitchen.

Once they all pile into the kitchen, I grab all the pillows and pile them up on the couch, before picking up all the blankets and folding them, setting them down on the couch beside the pillows.

Walking into the kitchen with the pots and pans, I put them back into the original spots and walk over to the fridge, grabbing a glass of orange juice.

"I don't feel twenty, I feel more pain then anything" Ashton groans with his head laying on his arms, against the counter.

"Hey, you were the one that wanted to go and get drunk on their birthday yesterday" I joke, walking past Ash shaking my hand against his head, messing up his hair.

~*~

After everyone's headaches went away beside Luke's and I's, we all ended up watching movies to relax because tomorrow were going to the zoo.

Luke and I have secretly planned to ditch everyone and go see the penguins and the monkeys.

"Hails, did you hear me? Stop spacing out thinking about Luke" Ash says, teasingly, pulling me out of my trance.

"I'm not, lets bring this popcorn in" I laugh, grabbing two bowls of popcorn as Ash grabs the other two bringing them out.

The seating arrangements of the couch go like this;
Love seat; Skye, Calum and Michael squished together
Couch; Kristin, Ashton, Me and Luke.

Giving everyone the bowl of popcorn, I sit down on the couch between Ash and Luke. I try to remember what movie this reminds me of, when all of a sudden a clown pops up, making me scream and hide my face behind Luke's shoulder.

"Babe are you serious? It's only a clown" Luke laughs, placing a hand down on my thigh by my knee, trying to help me calm down.

"No it's not just a clown, this stupid thing tricks little kids and eats them! Clowns are only friendly to kill people!" I explain, hiding my face behind Luke's sweater again, not wanting to watch the movie.

Looking over at the tv hoping I'd get over the fear of a clown, I see the clown pop up again unexpectantly, making me climb onto Luke's lap, hiding my face into his neck as I feel him wrap his arms around me protectingly, making me close my eyes.

I don't understand how they love scary movies. I don't mind watching scary movies usually but once you put clowns into it, I'm done. You probably can tell my biggest fear is clowns, besides spiders.

~*~

Once the movie finally finishes, I slowly pull my face out from Luke's neck. Looking over at Michael as he starts laughing, his face turning red from laughing so hard.

"I knew it was you that decided to put on 'IT'! You know I hate clowns you ass!" I stand up grabbing a pillow off the couch and hits him repeatedly with it.

After feeling like I hit Michael enough times, I walk back over to my spot on the couch as the title 'Finding Nemo' comes across the screen.

It wasn't long into the movie that everyone stopped paying attention. Seeing that it's already twelve o'clock at night, I look around seeing everyone sleeping but Calum, Luke, Ashton and I.

Looking over at Calum as he starts filming a keek, talking to the fans, I lean my head on Luke's shoulder as he keeps talking.

About to meet Luke's lips half way, I feel a pair of unfamiliar pair of lips kiss my cheek, but instantly recognizing the laugh that came right after. Ashton Irwin just kissed my cheek.

"Aha fucker! You took long in kissing her, I stole a kiss!" Ashton laughs the high pitch giggle, like he always does.

Looking down at Luke as he's glaring up at Ashton then over and Cal as he puts his phone down, signalling that he recorded that whole thing. "She's my girlfriend man, fuck off" Luke says, trying to sound mean towards Ashton making everyone awake burst out laughing.

Standing up about to go to bed, I hurt out laughing again, thinking off how "mad" Luke looked. "Babe, you're like an injured penguin, you couldn't hurt a fly." I laugh, starting heading towards my room upstairs.

-------------

I'm sorry for the quick update, I just wanted to make sure I updated for you guys!

-Hailey <3