0.5

-Hailey's POV-
I crawl over towards Luke and sits down beside him so I'm between him and Michael. Luke doesn't even acknowledge me, as he keeps his conversation going with Ashton. Ouch. I look over at Kristin, quickly coming up with an excuse. "Kristin, come pee with me" I say slowly crawling away from the group and climbing down out of the playground.

"The rest of us will get the food and find a booth to eat at." I hear Ashton telling Kristin as I walk away. I push the bathroom door opening forcefully, shaking my head. Why would he think I would do anything with Calum? In the short period of time, he's became my brother. "Don't let his bi-polar moods and anger problems get to you" I hear Kristin say to me, trying to calm me down. "He's only acting like this because he's jealous."

"I don't even know why I'm mad right now, I think it's only because he's mad over something stu-" I stop mid sentence and look at Kristin quickly "Wait? What? Did you just say Luke liked me? He can't like me! We've only known each other for a matter of a couple hours." I say rambling.

Before I can react to anything, Kristin turns the tap water on and flings cold water at me. "What the fuck was that for?" I ask her trying to be mad, but failing miserably as I burst out laughing.

"You were rambling and wouldn't shut up. I know Luke likes you, that's what we were talking about while Calum and you took your time joining us" She said laughing along with me. I quickly splash her back with the cold water from the tap, making a small water fight in the bathroom. Once we stopped throwing water at each other, there was water all over the floor and our hair was slightly wet.

"SELFIEE" Kristin yells laughing, making me take out my cell phone and taking a picture of us making funny faces. I quickly put the picture up on Instagram as Kristin and my stomach growls. "Let's go eat before our food gets cold." Kristin says quickly walking towards the door.

Kristin and I walk out and find the booth the boys were sitting at, I sit down beside Calum and Luke while Kristin sits between Ashton and Michael. "Let's dig in" Kristin and Ashton yell at the same time, making people turn their heads to look in our direction. Yep, it's definitely clear as to how they got along so quick.

"Uh guys? Why are you guys wet?" Michael asks Kristin and I once we finish our food. How did he only notice now. "What? Two girls can't have a water fight in the McDick's bathroom?" Kristin shoots back making us both laugh. "McDicks?" Ashton asks confused. "It's what we call McDonalds, we've done it for years" I explain before digging back into my fries.

- 10 Minutes Later -

We're all back in the car on the way back to the venue so Kristin and I can get our car and drive back home. Kristin sits in the front with Ashton while Michael and Calum sit in the middle, making me and Luke sit in the back of the car together.

"Look Hailey, I'm sorry. I should've known you wouldn't have done anything with Calum. I-I guess I was just j-jealous" Luke stutters quietly, looking at me. I look back at him and shakes my head quickly.

"It's okay" I smile at him. "I over-reacted about everything, so are good now, Hemmings?" I joke around with Luke looking up in his ocean blue eyes. Unexpectantly, Luke's soft lips were attached to mine. I could feel a slight coolness as we kiss due to his lip ring. I kiss back then I slowly pull away, instantly missing his lips. "I'll take that as were good?" I ask giggling. "We're good Scott" Luke replies smiling widely.

"AWWWWW" I turn my head to the front of the car, as soon as I hear a chorus of people chant. "Yay you finally kissed him" Kristin laughs as she's holding her phone up in the air in her hand shaking it laughing. I soon laugh along "Oh my god, Kristin I hate you!" I blush hiding my face into Luke's chest.