Chapter 1: High School intro

Renovating the story, not major changes, but read again if you'd like! comment & vote (: thankyousomuch! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're just mad 'cuz I fucked your man."  

"Ha little bitch won't even stand up for herself." 

"Hey give me my books back!"  

"shut up nerd!"  

"Hey, you want a smoke?"  

"Come on let's get to class." 

"Gimme an A, Gimme a D Gimme a..." 

High school....well to me it was like hell with fluorescent lighting. 

Anyone else want to shoot the student population other than me?  

"Ignore her...she just came here last year and she's mute." I knew that one was about me. It wasn't my fault though... 

"Hey mute! I need a quickie. Wanna try?" An older jock wiggled his eyebrows my way. Ignore him, ignore him, ignore him..

"Well, well, well, I see the little mute decided to show her face." That was the head cheerleader, Heather. In my mind & everyone else's she fucked the whole school population...and then some.

"Aren't you going to talk? Stand up for yourself?!" She was getting angrier, retaliating was pointless to me, I will always remain better than her.  

"Bitch,." Heather and her Barbie army scoffed and stomped off. 'Worthless trash. They were dead when they were born.' I shook my head angrily. You know, I realized you should feel sorry for people like them. They are shallow clay pots, nothing but a bag of flesh and water. 

RIIIIINNNNNGGGGG  

Sighing, I trudged up the stairs towards homeroom... 

Mr. Hawkins-the worst teacher anyone could have. Pervert, obese, balding, and in his 50\'s all combined into one man...you are begging for disaster. This guy was and always will be my worst nightmare. Sometimes I wish to just shout, 'My eyes are not on my chest!' 

"Alright class, take your seats." Mr. Hawkins called from the back of the class. He paid more attention to the cheerleaders than the rest of the class. Sorry minor correction, he paid more attention to the cheerleaders chests. Considering the fact they always wear those stupid uniforms.

"Alright. Settle down for attendance."  

"Viola Clarence?" 

"Here!"  

"Rick Dawson?" 

"Yo!"  

"Heather Erickson?" 

"Here...Mr. Hawkins." I didn't have to look up to know that she winked at him and shoved her barely-there cleavage out at him.  

"Kristinia Everett?"  

"Hereeeeee!!!!" I hate her...she was so peppy and annoying. Always optomistic. 

"T-"  

The teacher was cut off by the door opening, probably another new or late student.  

"Uh is this Mr. Hawkins room?" My head snapped up to see a boy standing at the front of the class staring straight at me.  

"Yes, what is your name?" 

"Vladimir Drake." He walked to the back of the classroom towards the teacher. 

"Alright, have a seat anywhere you like." The teacher didn't even bother to look at the boy, who just shook his head in annoyance and took a seat next to me.