Chapter 5: Oh My Draculina

Okay Chapter 5 please vote&comment it would be a big help. Comment on my story or become a fan and I will do the same for you.  

____------_____------_____-----_____-----_____-----_____----- 

\"Raven. Raven! RAVEN!\" 

\"Hello to you to mutt!\" Stupid pup....maybe getting rid of his whole pack will get him to leave me alone.  

\"We need to talk.\" 

\"No, I need to go home and sleep because the sun is getting ready to set me on fire and you need to get away from me or you and your pack will have an unfortunate accident.\"  

\"Was that a threat?\" Vladimir said, quirking an eyebrow. 

\"No, it was a promise and believe me, I will kill you all right here and right now. The bigger the audience, the better.\"  

\"You wouldn\'t.\" Vladimir sounded like he was trying to convince himself.  

\"Oh but I will.\" I hope he notices the meaning to my words.  

\"Just know, we are watching you.\" 

\"Ohhhhh I am shaking in my combat boots.\" Ignoring his last remark, I spun on my heel and turning down the road leading to my house. I needed to pack.  

~that mutt is going to get himself killed.~ I moaned slightly at the possessiveness in his voice. It made me feel wanted and made me want him. 

-I am already on the verge of killing him now. I just want to get out of here.- I never got a reply back to what I said, I knew he wanted me to kill the mutt\'s little pack...and then some. When it comes to killing my enemies, I have no conscience.  

~Do what you want. Just hurry back to me.

-Yes, My master.- Tonight I will make my first attack on the pack. Stomping up the stairs, I made my plan and packed for my journey back home. To my master.  

:::VLADIMIR P.O.V::: 

\"We need to watch out for Raven Jones.\" Jonathan said. 

\"That is not her real name.\" I said, pulling out a file from my backpack. \"Her real name is Trinity Raven Kustenova, put away in an insane asylum for three years, released on request of adoption, sent to an orphanage, parents died (unknown cause), and adopted by Hillary and Mervin Jones.\"  

\"I don\'t know about you guys, but this chick scares me. Did you see what she did to her adoptive parents!?\" Seth, always the scared one being the youngest.  

\"I know its weird, but I agree with Seth. I mean dude, she got put into an insane asylum!\" Jonathan, my second in command...frightened?  

\"For once Vladimir, I think you met someone too powerful, she was made by the first of the vampires, not only that but she is his mate, meaning he will attack if he senses that she is threatened.\" My father spoke from the recliner he was sitting in.  

\"What you expect me to let her go on with her rain of terror!?\" I yelled stomping my foot like a child.  

\"Vladimir, she is much more powerful than you think. She could take everyone in this town down if she wanted to. And by the looks of it, we are the first to be disposed of.\"  

\"She wouldn\'t. I know her. She wouldn\'t.\" I kept repeating this like it was some kind of chant, hoping Raven would stop and just leave.  

\"LOOK OUT!!\" I snapped out of my thoughts to see the west wing of our house explode.  

\"Well looks like the little Draculina decided to show herself.\" My father chuckled from his seat. \"Vladimir sit down, I want to see what else she is going to do. Do not underestimate Raven, something in my gut tells me the attacks have only just begun.\"  

:::RAVEN P.O.V:::  

I slightly pouted, so the mutt didn\'t want to play? No matter, the attacks will only get worse... 

FLASHBACK: (A/N: This is a flashback of what Raven was planning and when she actually attacks.) 

~what are you planning?

-I don\'t want to kill them just yet, it is more of a suffering tactic, I want them to break down before I kill them.- 

~Has anyone ever told you how much you are like me?

-Thank you. Do you have any suggestions?-  

~You can handle this yourself, my dearest fledgling. Remember make the attacks stronger as they come along.

-Yes sir, my master.-  

Bombs, swords, impalement, fire....fire would do. All the ideas buzzed around my head, making me smile with pure insanity. I grabbed four matchbooks, a lighter, and lighter fluid, and something extra for show...dynamite...? Don\'t even ask me how i came to possess dynamite...I know a few people. We\'ll leave it at that. 

:::To Vladimir\'s house::: 

I started by setting fire to all the bushes next to the west wing of his home, spraying it with lighter fluid to make the effect more entertaining. 

Striking a match with my left fang, I lit the wick of the dynamite and tossed it through the open window. In 3...2...1... 

Boom.  

\"Take that damn it! It will only get worse.\" 

\"Don\'t worry little Draculina, we will plan on our own as well.\" that decrepit old man, fine, I\'d love to see what the mutts have in store.  

:::Back to Raven\'s house::: 

So they want a challenge!? Once arriving back at the house I started to throw glass at walls and break anything within my line of sight. You would think they would be intimidated! No matter.  

\"I will kill them....I will KILL THEM ALL!\" The blood lust was finally getting to my head...maybe I needed a drink...a perfect kill. I stepped out of the front door and began my midnight stroll towards Shamus\' Pub.  

\"Hellllooo thur girlley!\" A drunken idiot pulled me like a weakling into a secluded alley way.  

\"Hey there stud.\" I almost gagged up everything I have ever drank in my life.  

\"Want to have so-some fun?\"  

\"Why not?\" I filled his head with some fantasy of me stripping *gag* and leaned over his neck. I slipped my fangs into his jugular and began greedily drinking. It has been too long-well two days... Even though his blood tasted completely awful, it still eased the blood lust.