Chapter 13: Ello\' Maggot

Chapter 13: nothing will be changed abou this chapter...i love it too much

Enjoy: 

:::Raven P.O.V:::  

I woke up before he did. I decided to think about what had me changing. I was turning into a love-sick bride. One of his brides. I dreaded being treated like that, how he would have a true person to love out there and his bride just be a sex toy to come home to. The feeling was terrible. I almost felt like maybe if I left...it would all go away...it would all be better for me. I really didn\'t like being with someone, I didn\'t look for a relationship...it was just weird to think about because I would go from bloodthirsty to loving in a split second. My head started to ache from all the things buzzing through my thoughts. Without knowing it, I fell asleep again.  

:::dream::: 

\"Father!\" I screamed out to the wind. \"father! Please!\"  

\"Get back in the house now Raven!\"  

\"No Father! What are you doing? Who is that!?\" There was a scary looking man that stood in front of my parents, smirking at the scene. I watched as the younger version of me cowered away from the man.  

\"Get. In. The. House. Raven.\" my mother snarled.  

\"Yeah little Raven, get in the house...or you could come with your parents!\" I rushed over to my father and latched myself onto his legs. I could feel tears sting the back of my eyes, but I wouldn\'t show my tears in front of the scary man.  

I watched as the younger version rush over to my father and hold onto his legs. I remembered this day so clearly. After he took them away, I figured out who he was. 

The Devil.  

So much for defeating him.....that plan was shot and trampled.  

\"Father! Mother!\" I hear a high pitched shriek pull me from my reverie. The younger version of myself screamed as my parents bodies dropped to the ground, they were burning alive.  

\"ah young Raven, you will be seeing me one day.\" the man cooed and ran his thing finger along my jaw line. 

\"You killed my parents, go to hell!\"  

\"where do you think I rule and live!?\" the man cackled and disappeared through a black hole in the ground.  

\"Mother, Father,\" Younger me sighed, \"I...goodbye.\" I watched as I ran from the backyard to the neighborhood, heading towards town where Vlad would find me and eventually change me. I wish I could somehow talk to little me and tell her not to leave.... 

:::dream over::: 

I shot up bolt straight, if my heart could beat it would be pounding in my ribcage. Way to let myself revisit that lovely dream and memory.  

\"I wish you wouldn\'t have done that...maybe I wouldn\'t be in this mess.\" I whispered to myself, raking my hands through my hair.  

I turned to greet no one beside me.  

So much for a good evening. The sun had gone down, leaving the room almost pitch black except for a dim yellow glow from a candle.  

Time for my escape plan. Whether it be real love or not....I am hitching it on outta here.  

\"Good evening Miss Raven.\"  

\"Oh hello William, I did not see you there.\"  

\"Its alright Miss. Master Vlad wanted me to bring you to meet Allison.\" Allison...? That liar.  

\"Oh...um...alright. Lead the way William...\" I crawled from the bed and passed my a mirror....not seeing my reflection. In my belief, I thought that I couldn\'t see myself in a mirror because I was no longer God\'s child. So for as long as I remain undead, I will never see myself. I don\'t have to use a mirror to know what I look like. Blood red eyes...menacing fangs...ebony black hair...a permanent scowl on my face. Oh yes, a vampire all in all.  

\"So William, who is Allison?\" I tried to sound curious, but jealousy seeped through my words.  

\"Allison is Master Vlad\'s new fledgling.\"  

\"Hn.\" New fledgling...maybe we could break her in. An evil gleam sparkled in my eye and William looked at me worried.  

\"Now Miss, those who are older than her are not allowed to break her in. She is a little hard to handle.\" I raised an eyebrow...well if she is worse than me....I highly doubt she is worse than me.  

\"Is she worse than me?\" It was morbid curiosity.  

\"No. She is a little more tamed than how you were...you were homicide on wheels.\" I couldn\'t help but smirk, even then I was messed up.  

\"Hn.\" I couldn\'t wait to meet the little brat. Well looks like I am turning back to my old creepy self.  

\"I know what you are thinking Miss! Please don\'t upset anything.\" 

\"Well you know me William. I am going to teach the little maggot who she kneels down to.\"  

\"Go ahead.\" We stopped at the doors that lead to the grand living room. A cigarette hanging out of my mouth lit up as I thought to myself \'This should be fun.\' 

I kicked the doors open with my black combat boots. You could hear the chains rattle against my legs as I walked. I walked slowly, taking my time, to see a blonde whore (yes she really is a whore) look at me scare. I smirked and blew smoke in her face.  

\"Hello maggot.\"