Chapter 14: Satanist

Chapter 14:

"Hello maggot."

"He-hello." Scared. Come on! Cant she at least be the typical high school cheerleader and make my life more entertaining. I would take great joy in kicking her ass....

"Now, now, don't be causing trouble Ray." Since when did he call me Ray?

"But, I am so bored." I pouted causing Vlad to laugh.

"well then you can train the fledgling." Vlad said in a dismissive tone.

"I am scared of her Vladdy."

"Vladdy?" I cocked an eyebrow. Who does this girl think she is?

"what have I said about you calling me that?" Vlad said annoyed.

"Not to call you that." She pouted and twirled a lock of bleached blonde hair around her index finger. Okay maybe I was wrong.

I am going to put this chick in her place.....

Which is kneeling at my feet. I know a little conceited and arrogant but I really don't put up with people like her.

:::Vlad P.O.V::: (This is about when he finds Allison and turns her)

Strolling through the town, my thoughts couldn't drift away from Raven's sleeping face. I sounded like a lovesick puppy.

I slowed down when I heard whimpers and grunts.

"Plea-please stop." A young girl pleaded with the drunken, overgrown man overtop of her. She was struggling, kicking and punching to get him off. I could hear his thoughts, his plans on what he wanted to do to her. Overall I was thoroughly disgusted. Deciding not to ignore the situation, I grabbed the man by his neck and smashed him into the wall.

"I enjoy a good lay as much as the next guy, but raping really isn't anyone's style." the mans teeth ground together in a struggle. He laughed when he hurt a squelching noise. A delicious scent drifted past my nose....

Blood.

"too late." I snapped the mans neck after I heard that. Turning to the girl, I was greeted with the overpowering scent of blood and three knives strategically placed into her abdomen.

"Plea-please help m-me." Maybe Raven wants company. I took the frail girl into my arms and bit into her flesh, tasting the corrupted blood. I was turning into a softy. Does Raven even know that she has me wrapped around her finger?

Okay maybe she shouldn't know about that.

"What are you doing?"

"Turning you. I know you know who I am." The townspeople knew who I was, but didn't drive me out with some angry mob. The girl shut her eyes as I drank from her neck, putting her near death. Slicing my wrist with extended fangs, I put my wrist to the girls mouth and she drank. When she opened her eyes I could see a clear difference.

"Thank you." I would have to bring the girl home to train her.

Raven would not be happy.....

"what is your name?"

"Allison. What happens now?"

"My....bride and I will train you." She looked disappointed to hear that I had a bride...well Raven wasn't my bride...yet.

:::Allison P.O.V::: (this is as they are going back to the castle.)

He was a gorgeous man...and I wanted him all for myself. Dracula.

But of course, he has a bride. I thought he had three?

"So what is the name of this bride?" I asked curiously.

"Raven." I busted out laughing. "What are you laughing at?"

"she has the name of a type of bird!" He looked angered for a moment but I couldn't help myself. "Is her middle name Robin, or Crow?!"

"I think it is a beautiful name." It looks like I pissed him off. Maybe if I point out enough flaws, he would leave her for me...

An evil smirk graced my features, with my vampire powers I could take her.

"believe me, I have trouble controlling her, what makes you think you could take her?" A proud smirk rose on 'masters' face.

"How do you know that I am not as strong, if not stronger, than her?" I growled. Master just laughed at me.

"She has my blood in her, she was a strong human before I turned her. You are spineless and weak. Raven and I, if she really tried, could be equally matched. And speak of the devil..." By the time he said that, we had been sitting in a living room adorned with odd décor, awaiting Raven's appearance.

"Prepare yourself." Master smirked as the double doors were kicked. The clear slap of combat boots to tiled floor was heard throughout the room.

"Hello maggot." I heard and smoke was blown in my face. I looked up to see a woman clad in black with chains hanging from her pants and an upside down cross laced around her neck. She had midnight black hair that went to her waist, pale-as-snow skin and blood red eyes. She gave me a grin that sent shivers down my spine, so frightening.

Satanist.