Chapter 15: Revealed

Chapter 15:

:::Raven P.O.V:::

Satanist. Rang through her mind. Well I will be damned!

"You...you're a Satanist?"

"No, I'm Jesus." I rolled my eyes at the girl's blunt statement. Of course, I am wearing the symbol aren't I!?

"Why does she have to teach me!?" Allison whined.

"Because she is a very skilled woman." Vlad said casually. From the corner of my eye I could see him wink at me.

"I thought she was just your bride." Wha-wait what?

"I am -"

"Sure you knew this already." Vlad finished for me.

-I. am. Not. Your. Bride.-

~She doesn't know that.~

"Yes. I am indeed his bride, but I am also your vampire teacher! Congratulations and welcome to hell!" The girl shivered at my raspy voice. Do I really sound that bad?

"Yes." Vlad laughed.

"Oh bite me you overgrown mosquito." I snarled. I felt a tiny prick on my collarbone. "I did not mean that literally." I said calmly.

"Hmm, sorry I could not resist, love." I let out a soft sigh when his cool breath washed over my neck. I could almost feel the smirk that took over his features.

"Get a fucking room." Allison grumbled from the lounge chair.

"We are in a room." I answered smugly.

:::??? P.O.V:::

Maybe I could have the pretty blonde looking at Vlad and Raven. I could see the binds that hold Raven and Vlad together. To think it took his almost 500 years to meet his true mate. Who would've known?

"Get a fucking room." such a hot temper. I snarled thinking or the things I could do to her.

"We are in a room." I looked at Raven with distaste.

"Well good to know Allison and Raven will be getting along."

"Oh sorry, we didn't see you there William."

SHOCKER! (on with the story)

"Yes, well if you do not mind, I am going to show Miss Allison to her room and coffin. It came in about 10 minutes ago." I smirked when I saw Allison eye me up.

:::Allison P.O.V:::

Creepy butler. Creepy butler. So creepy. God help me. Creepy butler.

Who is eyeing me up.

What is he? Almost 60!?

Creepy butler.

:::Raven P.O.V:::

"Well William has taken a liking to her." I spoke softly as I watched Allison and William leave the room.

"Indeed. You should hear his thoughts. He thought about taking you away from me." He nipped my neck lightly, barely breaking skin.

"What!?"

"Relax, he and Allison are meant to be together. Though she refuses to admit that." I laughed and turned around in Lad's arms. He put his forehead against mine and kissed my lips lightly. "Mine."

And I think you can guess what went on from there !

(sorry short chapter, its in the wee hours of the morning and I am tired. Not to mention MY BIRTHDAY is coming up and I have to clean the house :( other than that it has been pretty boring.