facing the akumas

i want to play it..
i thought placing it on my shoulder...but i didn't know how.
then why did you get it?fool on earth !
hey!
great.....now my mind is being cynical....
*slam*crash*
"yeah go ahead break the door, kanda and lavi "i said rolling my eyes ...
"exorcist....innocence ..." said a raspy voice.

uh oh.

turning back i saw two level twos...excellent luck i have.....
they shot at me. instinctively i jumped back and surprisingly landed on the street...
how??
"y/n chan! are you okay ?" called out lavi running towards me. i
"yeah...somewhat "i said smiling weakly.
"che.... those akumas"said kanda from behind as the two akumas came to view.
" die exorcist !" and they started shooting mainly at me and i kept dodging...
"mugen activate" said kanda while lavi readied his hammer.
both of them killed the akumas.

i climbed the roof of the house and saw hordes of akuma coming towards us.

yay...

but why?
suddenly the the violin held in my hands started glowing.

what the hell??!
acting out of its own will, my arms placed the violin on my left shoulder and the other arm readied itself with the bow.

for some reason i thought of the song faded and....
(play video)

my arms started moving on their own.
"aah!!"i freaked out with the scene before me ....countless akuma...in front of one person

which happens to be me.

i shut my eyes close while my hands are still playing...please let my death be quick.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
umm
......
why isn't anyone attacking ?i opened my eyes to see that the akuma were stuck...they can't move.

huh?
i looked down to see lavi and kanda practically gaping at me....okay kanda wasn't gaping he was surprised .

"a little help here guys?"i asked sheepishly .
they snapped out of their trance and started killing the akuma.
i was still playing....

hey! no fair! even i wanna destroy akuma!

and the first row of akuma in front of me exploded.

eh?

okay.....
i have absolutely no idea how to react....
"(y/n)chan! it's great!!" said lavi grinning while destroying akuma.
"i suppose so." i said smiling back.
i absorbed myself in playing it. there was this immense power coming out of it and i overwhelmed.
another bunch of akumas died because of me....
my hands kept playing...
pretty soon all of them were dead.

kanda and lavi stopped and looked up at me.i smiled and continued playing .lavi put his hands behind his head and grinned while kanda listened intently.
i closed my eyes and immersed myself in playing . it was a rather magical experience .....and felt so nice....
.
,
,
,
.
,

.
.
i opened my eyes again to see a bewildered lavi and kanda. furrowing my eyes a bit but still playing i looked at the sky.....it was going to be dark.
the town people had come out of their hiding place and beamed at me...
oh this so nice...
.
.
.
the song ended and i received a round of applause...
blushing slightly i came down from the roof and talked to the people a bit. after the crowd thanked us and went i turned to both of them and asked.
"why do you guys look so lost?"
"err..we..uh..you..ugh damn it!"exclaimed lavi flustered.
"what?"
kanda came forward and said."look at yourself ...pest"
huh?what's there to loo...
"oh my god!!what the hell am i wearing?where's my uniform?"i yelled.
i was somehow in a violet dress with a choker round my neck...gloves and my hair had tinges of light violet in it towards the end.
"you look sooooo pretty" said lavi and came to hug me ad earned a punch in the face instead.
"and your eyes are bluish purple"said kanda with an unreadable expression on his face.
how do i remove it?
.
.
ah i think i should deactivate my innocence ."innocence deactivate!" and i am back to normal.
yes!!

"quite the powerful innocence you have...love" a certain Noah's voice called out.
i turned to find tyki mykk,the Noah of pleasure.
he smirked at me,*sigh*
the real trouble starts now....
hurray ...