stupid dreams

the party lasted till 2am the next day and finally i went to sleep .it was fun though...turns out lavi can't hold his alcohol and lost to komui....and puked on him .komui's face was hilarious!

i closed my eyes and sleep overtook me.
(dream)
i am sitting on a rather elegant armchair and in front of me is a long table.
this place looks familiar....why ?
the room is not that brightly lit and the servants ...wait servant??! since when do i have servants??
a delicious aroma fills the room as the servants bring food....but i don't feel like eating.

there is something wrong...i can feel it.

"won't you start eating dear?after all you are our guest for the night!"said a raspy voice and chuckled.

startled i looked up to find the entire noah clan in front of me .

what the ....
"mind the language girl." said Wisely .
how did he..???oh right he reads minds...mentally face palm.

"and why exactly have i been brought here to dine with thy fools earl?"i said rolling my eyes. honest question though....

"address him with respect you filth!" hissed sheryl kamelot.
oh?
"i see....so today's lesson is -how to address the earl during supper....how exciting ....woohoo!"i said smirking and faking joy."feisty ....i like that ." said wisely chuckling .
"shut up forehead eyes!"i hissed. the last thing i want is wisely flirting with me...ugh

silence....and all at once everyone started laughing .what ??
"fo-forehead eyes !!"said road laughing."oh my god!"

nice so i am the noah clan's jester now....i am oh so delighted by my promotion ....cheers.

the laughter died down after awhile and the earl started speaking after dabbing his eyes with his handkerchief .

"so..back to business...you see exorcist tykki and road reported that you were not affected any of their attacks..this is unheard of...explain how you did it."

i snorted .like i knew how i did it...
"i don't know"i said plainly,"even if i did i wouldn't tell you."

"wisely ....please." said the earl and wisely smirked at me .

oh hell no ......no peeping inside my darn mind. i narrowed my eyes at him and he let out an audible gasp.
"i-i cant read her mind."he said shocked .

ha!

all the noah members became visibly pale .
"oh well we have no choice but to keep you a hostage for now" said the earl sweat dropping,

"oh no you can't ....it's just a dream ."i retorted back.

"and dreams are pretty much under my control (y/n)" said road smiling slyly at me.

righty!so i can perhaps....

i stood up and dusted myself ."oh well thank you for the invitation all the same....hope we never meet again ." saying that i envisioned myself in my room in the black order.

suddenly i could hear someone probably road....screaming...and everything became dark.

my eyes fluttered open with the sudden light on my face.i was back in my room .
yes!! i did it! i did it!i did...

"urusai! baka onna" screamed kanda from the next room. oops ! i didn't realize i was screaming .and he probably had a terrible hangover ....judging from the way both he and Allen got drunk yesterday ....well that's another story.

for now i need to tell komui about my dream.