Accidental....stuff

"...n"
.
.
.
"..../n"
.
,
"Y/N"
i woke up with a start and saw a slightly annoyed lenalee and amused allen.
"from the way you are hugging kanda...i presume he is quite the human pillow ..." said lenalee wiggling her eyebrows meaningfully .
this sent allen into hysterical laughter.

i am pretty sure i look like a tomato....coming to think of it..where is my pillow ?

"uhh yeah very romantic of us...btw where is kanda?" i asked them.

"out...he is waiting for us" said lenalee.

"not anymore..." i told her as i watched him reenter our coach ...clearly pissed .
"how much time are you going to take to wake---oh! so miss drool is awake!" kanda said ....wait...miss drool???

"miss drool??what the hell pillow kun?" i yelled back.
"what-did-you-call-me?" whispered kanda dangerously peering down at me.

"pi-llow-kun....sorry forgot you are deaf..." i retorted looking up at him and crossing my arms...geez!
damn your height kanda!

do not ask me what happened in the next few seconds...all i know is suddenly kanda is falling towards me his eyes widening....i closed my eyes ready for the impact

when i feel a pair of lips on my own.

my heart jolted as i opened my eyes.....bloody hell!!kanda was kissing me ?? his eyes held the same expression of shock as mine....and he pulled back...only a few centimeters away...his eyes were half lidded like he was dazed....

me on the other hand....
my heart want to rip apart my chest and jump out.
my head was reeling slightly.
my lungs were working toooo fast
all the blood in my body seemed to have gathered for a party in my face.
and beeeeep... there goes the neural activity...
my brain was blank....just stopped working.
and his dazed expression wasn't helping either

"k-kk-kanda?" i managed to whisper out.

his till now half lidded eyes snapped open and he stood up straight hurriedly .

(3rd person pov)
it took kanda some time to grasp the situation ....and when he did he sent a deadly glare at allen and lenalee.

"you both are dead" he growled.

"did you enjoy it kanda??c'mon i know you did...coonfeesss....bakanda.." said allen completely unperturbed by the murderous intent of kanda.

"a-allen kun ...i don't think ka-"

"mugen activate-second illusion activate"

"aaaah not again!!!" both allen and lenalee ran out leaving only kanda and y/n behind.

sighing he turned to he and frownef slightly ....her eyes were blank...in fact she almost became a steaming statue .....
"pest."
.
.
"pest"
.
,
"oi.." he said again and flicked her forehead.

"ouch...huh?waat i didn't do anything! i am good girl ! do you need help?what am i saying??sorry i blabber when i am nervous! but i am not nervous because of yo-"

"i get it now pack" said kanda coolly and walked out chuckling silently .

"oh" she said and quickly packed everything and followed behind.

"well who knew my first kiss was going to be kanda.."