Mission

"a mission? Where?" i asked.

"a small town in Greece... The news is that the Early, and some of the noah are there... Possibly plotting something... I want you to go and find out what is going on" said komui.

"ooh my first mission" exclaimed Evan.

"Komui... Don't you think that it is too dangerous for his first mission?" i asked worried.

Kanda huffed in annoyance while Evan pouted like a little kid.

"he is quite powerful y/n, though he may not look it" said komui smiling.

Evan beamed with pride.... Till he heard the second part.
"Hey!! What's that supposed to mean?" he yelled.

"it means exactly what it sounds like" Kanda retorted.

I giggled where upon his attention turned to me.

"... What's so funny (y/n)?" he asked his eyes twitching in annoyance.

"you guys are adorable" i said laughing.

I however failed to notice that Kanda had come a bit.... too close to me.

"trust me... Nothing about me is adorable (y/n)" said Kanda with dangerous glint in his eyes.

I gulped... "k-kanda?" i whispered... Well sorry I was having a wee bit trouble breathing... From his *ahem * closeness *ahem*

Anyway he withdrew his face an walked out of the office..slamming the door loudly as he went.

Okay....

I looked at Komui who just chuckled.
" don't worry he is just jelly" he laughed again.

"about what?" i asked confused.

Komui waved it off "c'mon off you go... Kanda won't be very pleased to be kept waiting.. You know that (y/n)" and he smiled.

Yeah i know. I nodded and along with Evan walked out of the office.

(time skip to train)

"huff... Huff...gasp..we made it!" i said finally stopping the marathon i was running against time.

"told... Gasp... Told ya we would"
Laughed Evan.

"and what exactly were you both doing to be 25 minutes late..."

Uh oh

I could literally see the black aura surrounding the angry but annoying handsome guy in front of me.
"hi Kanda... It was all his fault i swear!" i cried trying to prove my innocence. What!? It was true!

(flash back)
"Hey (y/n) which one do ya think i look more hot in? This one or this one?" Asked an overly enthusiastic Evan.

He had gotten new uniforms... Which were exactly... The same.

Yup you heard me... Same from top to bottom.

"they are the same just put on one and leave... Kanda is waiting"
I deadpanned.

"Same!!?? No they are not... See this one's collar is a bit folded.. Then the other's button is-"

"alright i get it" i interrupted him and pushed him into the changing
room... From where he took twenty minutes to come out... And the rest of the road we ran... Like our lives depended on it...

Well it did.. Not like Kanda is going to forget our crime.

(fin)

"So that was what happened" i explained fiddling with my hair.

We had entered the train and i was clearing things out.

Silence...

"Kanda?" i asked looking up.

Oh.

Both of the guys had fallen asleep...
.... On each other...

Okay that's enough.
I gently lifted Evan and made him lie on my seat and i sat next to Kanda.. His head on my shoulder.

Well what can i say except i am jealous ~

A/N:i am sorry for the updating after such a long time.. I had exams and stuff..
Sorry again..