EVAN!!

We reached shortly after. I had to act like the alarm clock and wake the two boys. Unsurprisingly it took only a call to wake Kanda and fifteen shouts plus a hit on the head to wake Evan.

Now we were at the station waiting for our finder. "do we have to wait for him?" asked Kanda.
"yes kanda... For the twelfth time YES! GEEZ!" I said frustrated.
Evan was... Quiet.
Oh no.
"Evan.. What are you doing?" i asked with a creepy smile on my fare.
"hehe watch" he said smiling goofily.

A girl passing by suddenly turned in our direction.

She stared at Kanda for sometime and then started walking towards him.

I narrowed my eyes and watched her as she neared us.

Kanda however didn't even notice her.

She ignored us completely and smiled widely at Kanda. Kanda (who had finally noticed her) barked "ARE YOU THE FINDER??".

She however smiled at him sweetly and said
"If that's the one you are looking for then yes"

I gaped at her.

Did she have a death wish?

"you know you can leave that girl and come to me... I can make you way happier" she whispered seductively.

What the heck??!

"Ex-"
"Don't bother" said Evan still grinning obnoxiously. I turned back to Kanda and the mystery girl only to see a black aura from the exorcist.

Well I am gonna need the undertaker-takes out phone-"hello? Yeah Adrian?" (anyone got ze
reference??)

Joking

Suddenly Kanda

Hugged her!!!!

My mouth fell open as I stared at the scene. Kanda mirrored my expression.

"Hi my name is Ronald-what is going on here?" asked a guy who I presumed is the finder.

"i don't know..." i replied weakly.
"Kanda?" i asked quietly.

Kanda turned to look at me sharply and desperately shook his head "this is not my doing! I swear! It's like my hands have a mind of their own - like they are being -"

Both our eyes widened.
"controlled" "Controlled"

With that suddenly the girl's expression changed to one of complete confusion... to one of utter embarrassment and sprung away muttering a flushed apology.

Kanda and i turned to glare at Evan who was laughing his head off.

"took you guys long enough" he said his eyes twinkling with mischief.

We were going to kill him but Ronald cleared his throat.

Wrong timing.

Kanda's anger now directed towards him.
"what took YOU so long? Pathetic finder!" he hissed.

The finder cowered and mumbled an apology.

"kanda leave him be" i sighed.

"tch" and he turned away.

I looked at the finder and softly gasped.

He had a murderous look in his eyes.... Which immediately turned into a smile when he caught me staring at him.

"this way please... Follow me all of you" he said... That smile... I have to be careful and warn Kanda.

So an uneasy me,an indifferent Kanda and a bubbly Evan followed after Ronald.