meet the noahs

"tykki mykk....Noah of pleasure.."i mumbled. He looked at me intently and said "there is something off about you...but i can't put my finger on it"

Without a warning kanda attacked him causing tykki to go on defense."ah? aren't you shounen's friend??" asked tykki

"what happens to moyashi is no business of mine" said kanda and gave a thrust with his sword making tykki go back a bit and lavi attacked him from behind.

.

.

.
hey!!what about me i internally yelled....but regretted doing so...
in front of me was standing the Noah of dreams

Road Kamelot

i shuddered remembering the episode where she tortured i and Lenalee."hmm...are you afraid?" she asked with lero in her hand. oh no...not at all.
i swear these people ask such stupid questions. when suddenly i blacked out.

(time skip till i wake up)

please don't tell me ....please don't tell me i am in....in another dimension .....

joy in life.

in front of me a menacing road smirked at me..."tykki said you have a very powerful innocence....this not good...bad girl." she said tutting.
"let's have some fun shall we?" she said as she readied her candles,

oh god no....i paled at the mere sight of them.
"3"
where is kanda and lavi?
"2"
i am going to die!!
"1"
sayonara....everyone
i thought a i closed my eyes preparing for the pain,
.
.
.

any moment now...
.
.
.

um am i already dead....no..then?i opened my eyes to see a shocked Road " how-how?" she stammered .

uh how what exactly?

"she evaded road-sama's attack!!" cried lero.
" shut it umbrella..." no offense...he was cute but right now...truth be told i was confused,pissed off,lost,angry,
sad....you get the point.

"why you.." glared road and threw hundreds of candles all at once....all three of us looked shocked when the candles just passed through me.

like WHAT??!!

glaring Road took to physical means and tried to strangle me...but her hands just passed through my neck, making no contact .
wow....

"can i just try something " i said more to myself and tried to punch her....and succeeded .she had tried to shield her face but...again my hands passed through it and hit her face. she hissed in pain.

so let me sum it up....i can injure the her but the vice versa cannot happen and i am immune to all her attacks!!!how cool is that!!
it might be since i am not exactly from their world...
i needa tell lavi and kanda about this .OOH! can't wait to see their reaction !
"lavi ! kanda! i havta tell you something!!" i screamed and suddenly the dark place where road had taken me disappeared giving way to the place where lavi and kanda were fighting .

by the looks of it, both of them were exhausted fighting tykki.
hmm...no one hurts my friends .

i quietly went behind while he was saying something like she will die and blah blah. well i didn't know martial arts so i just kicked him in the rear and punched him on the head. mission successful !

tykki yelped and turned back looking shocked.
"(y/n)chan!"
"pest..."

i looked over to both of them and waved." hiiii!!"
" omaye?"asked tykki."how did you escape?"

" i don't know..."i scowled .
" you escaped from her dimension .....that -that's impossible ..." tykki mumbled.
"i know that,however i don't know how i esca...."

i stopped.

tyki had stabbed me with his hands....now for sure i am going to die,

"no!"shouted lavi and kanda together.

yeah i know the total cliche ending.....but i did not feel pain and i wasn't bleeding .
hallelujah !

"tyki mind removing you hand...no wait I'll move," and move to my right while his and just passed through me.

just then road appeared on his side and whispered something into his ears ,he furrowed his eyebrows and then giving me one last look disappeared.

oh well.

"kanda !lavi!"i said running towards them.as expected kanda was already healing so i helped up lavi.
"how did you do that ?" asked lavi wiping some blood from his mouth.
"i really don't know ,come on let's go back to the hotel...you guys are in a bad shape."
kanda frowned while lavi chuckled.
(time skip to hotel)
i literally damaged their ear drums with all my talking. i only when i noticed that lavi was snoring. aww. kanda had his eyes closed but i couldn't say whether he was awake or asleep.
i went over to him and asked"oy kanda ....you asleep?"
no answer.
*poke
no response
*poke *poke
no response
"OH MY GOD!KANDA...ARE YOU DEAD?"i yelled.
kanda's brow twitched
"urusai...of course i am alive."
"then could you help me carry lavi to his room?"
"che"
"pleassssse"
he said nothing but walked over to lavi and held his shoulders.
"arigatou kanda!you're the best"i said smiling.
"....just hurry up"
(after lavi was transported)
"uh..kanda"i called him uneasily .
"what?"
"i know that you heal and all but...does any place hurt? can i do something for you?aah you must be hungry!wait i'll get you so..."
" i am fine and i am not hungry "
"oh"
well for some reason even i lost my appetite .what's happening to me?
tired i laid down on the bed"aren't you going to sleep kanda?"
"...on the floor"
"no"
"yes"
"no"
"yes"
"....please kanda...it's alright ..."i said getting sad.
"che...fine"
"yay!" i cried happily as kanda climbed into the bed.
and sat....
"kanda.."
"i am meditating so shut up"
"haa! me also!"i said sitting upright and copied his position and then closed my eyes.

but before i knew it...i fell asleep.