Kidnapped

Evan hummed a little as his fingers started glowing and a group of ten akumas stared at him blankly, unmoving. So now he could control ten akumas....
Not bad.

I pulled out my violin and relished the surge of power that it gave me and kanda readied his sword.

I smirked.

The game starts now.

The ten controlled akumas fired at the others, effectively destroying twenty more and adding to it my deathly lullaby and kanda 's extraordinary speed we managed to kill a majority of the akumas.

I hummed along with the tune I was playing and jumped onto different places, evading the akuma attacks coming my way.

Suddenly I noticed something strange..

Kanda and Evan were standing completely still, and even when I called out their names they didn't respond or rather couldn't respond.
From Kanda' s stiff and restricted efforts to move it became clear that he was being controlled.

"hello little lady~"

And that annoying disgusting voice belonged to none other than...

"Sheryl kamelot.. " I flinched as someone landed right beside to me.
"You were right!! She really does know my name!" He peered into my face and gave a sadistic grin.

"so you are the one that gives trouble to my kin eh? Well since you know so much... Do you know what my powers are?" he laughed as he looked towards the other two.

"So that's how you look when you're scared... Heh, kinda cute actually.." Tykki landed behind Sheryl and gave a sarcastic smile.

I clenched my fist and put on a brave front but inside I was dead scared about the fate of my friends.

"Tykki Mykk, you're confusing the annoyance and disgust on my face with fright and to answer your question Sheryl....
Yes I do know what you can do and what's more.. You're acting like you've spared me when in reality you failed to control me... Isn't that right Sheryl? "i finished with a smirk on my face.

Enraged Sheryl raised his hands and I shielded myself thinking that he was going to hit me.

" I want to kill her!! Let me go Wisely!! " I looked again to see Wisely calmly holding back Sheryl.

" Are you saying that you're going to disobey the Earl's orders?" he whispered dangerously.

Sheryl immediately quietened down but the slow smile on his face filled me with dread once more.

" Tell me little lady... Are you going to come with us willingly or do I have to do THIS! "
And he raised his hand once again.

An ear splitting scream made me look fearfully towards my friends and the sight that met my eyes made me livid.

He had twisted Evan's hand and by the looks of it.. Had broken it.

Kanda 's expression mirrored mine as he glared at Sheryl.
His eyes then met mine and though it was hard.. I could see the worry in them. I smiled softly and blinked reassuringly at him.

I am going to be alright.

Shifting my gaze to Sheryl I gave him a slow sly smile of my own.

"say Sheryl... You do realize that I am perfectly capable of hurting your precious daughter Road, right? Not to mention that you are practically taking me to her if you kidnap me.."

I paused relishing in the look of absolute horror on his face.

"so i would suggest you don't get on my bad side by hurting them or else the fate of your daughter becomes questionable"

"(Y/n)" Wisely called with a warning tone to his voice.

I smiled bitterly to myself... Someone's been reading minds...

I looked at Wisely and smiled "Well, let's go have a look at the Noah clan manor, shall we"

This is going to take a while...
____________________________________

I am so sorry for the delay!! I have had exams among other things and they took up all of my time.!

Thank you for bearing with me
Luv ya 💜💜