welcome back.

the return train journey was faster than i expected...time just flies doesn't it...
it was dangerous too...lavi made French plait out of sleeping kanda's hair and had been tempting me to touch it....

and doll face had to wake up right when i was fan girling over how soft it was.oh the awkward moment.

kanda was trying to register why i was so close to him and i was trying to think of excuses like..
"there was a fly on hair and i killed it..."

but what did i say?

"kanda there was blue caterpillar on your head and i moved closer to find that it was your hair.."

yeah...i am a genius.

lavi had burst out laughing.

and you know the rest....except lavi was hiding in the men's washroom and me in the ladies'.

not much fun...but his hair though...I've always wanted to touch it while seeing the anime.

after the train ride lavi was still laughing and i apologized to kanda.he didn't even look at me.

nice.

(time skip to the order)

i told everything to komui and he seemed pretty impressed .he took my violin and inspected it while saying-

"it's probably because you re from another dimension...they cannot land an attack on you but you can harm them....nice!"

*yawn"alright komui i am leaving to bed....i am so tired....oh!and my violin..."i said .

komui chuckled and patted my head and gave the violin to me. flashing him a smile i went towards my room.

or so i thought....

(half of an hour later)
where on earth is my room??and why isn't anyone in the corridor?
suddenly my eyes caught a familiar pony tail head.

"oy kanda! matte!" i said running up to him...who on the other hand started walking faster.
dumhead.

finally catching up to him i glared at him "why on earth are you ignoring me kanda?"
"...if it's clear i am ignoring you then why are you here?"
"to know why.."
"it's simply because you are not worth talking to."
"oh yeah?then who is?"
"i am.."he said smirking."there's definitely a reason why certain people ask me why i am not talking to them....when i am least interested to do so."

i scowled at him still following him but then became sad....my anime crush thinks i am worthless...

i was still sulking and didn't realise he stopped before bumping into him.

"fine.."i muttered softly."  i won't talk to you anymore ..."

he kept quiet and entered his room .sighing i entered mine.
(time skip to lunch time)

i exited my room and went towards the cafeteria ...this is the only way i know correctly ....

i had almost reached when i bumped into someone .....grumpy. yup the infamous kanda and beside him was lavi carrying..a bouquet ??!!

"h-hi y/n chan"stuttered lavi while kanda just did his signature "che"
"hey lavi...what's with the  bouquet ?"i asked curious...then smirking slightly i said"are you giving them to dollface here?"

lavi shook his head vigorously and the mugen was at my throat"don't make stupid assumptions pest.."

i opened my mouth to speak but remembered my decision to not talk to him and instead averted my eyes,

kanda seemed genuinely surprised at my behavior .i looked up when i felt the mugen removed and noticed that lavi had disappeared .

seemed like kanda noticed also since he started swearing and cursing like there was no tomorrow .my poor ears...

"o hey y/n chan how did the mission go?"asked allen walking towards me."it went great!i was the accommodator of the innocence!"i said grinning then my stomach let out a grumble....i am sooo hungry.

"come on let's go to the cafeteria" i said and Allen also followed before kanda held my hand and pulled me back.

the shit??my face must be red since it's suddenly so hot here."k-k-kanda?"

"you cannot go to the cafeteria..."
eh?
"why not"i asked trying to ignore my drumming heart.
"yeah why not ?"echoed allen.

kanda sent him a 'you so freaking stupid' look and suddenly he seemed to understand something ..

tell me also!!

"for once i agree with bakanda!you really shouldn't go y/n chan!" said allen blocking the door way.

"che you probably know already..."kanda whispered into my ear causing me to shiver.

"know w-what?" i asked with my voice shriller than intended.

"see she doesn't know!so don't spoil it.."said allen.

"and you say you have watched our lives as a show...pest"said kanda scoffing at my ignorance .

"hey.."i started but was interrupted by a sudden shout by lenalee."BRING HER IIIINN!!"

and allen pulled me and by reflex i locked my arm with kanda's causing him to be dragged as well.
"o-oy!"he protested...but was ignored .allen opened the door and smiled at me while my face lit up with joy.there was a huge poster with 'welcome back (y/n)' written on it.there were countless food items kept and all the members of the science division and exorcists stood there smiling.

"welcome home!y/n chan" said lenalee smiling brightly ."hai! welcome back"said allen as he grinned.

"me also!!!"said lavi as he burst in through the crowd and stopped right in front of me."welcome back sunshine!"he said winking .i laughed and hit him lightly on his arm.

"THANK YOU EVERYONE!!" I yelled happily."it's been my dream to be welcomed by you like this....seriously thank you so much!"

komui came forward and said lifting his wine glass"to the new exorcist (y/n)!cheers !"

and everybody did the same and soon the  party resumed and filled with laughter .

"thank you kanda..."i said softly turning to him...he had been silent till now standing next to me.

"che...for what?"

"well you did play along and you did not leave the party!"i smiled at him.

okay was it just my imagination or his face red?
"ka-"

then he smirked and said "thanks for reminding i will go now "

"noo wait kanda!"i whined and clung to his hand not letting him go. we continued bickering unaware of the fact that three exorcists were watching us and smirking/smiling.